• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Killerskill=Thumbs down

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is no big deal to us if he returns to continue making a fool of himself.
Just re-enforces that he does not belong here, by his own actions.

Anyway Flyer35 is happy, and you guys are getting fucked and I feel fine:D

Actually, neither of those comments is true. Flyer doesn't have a knife yet, and you are just someone to laugh at. All you are doing is proving to anyone that reads your posts that you are pathetic. Keep up the good work.

:D You guys don't seem to Understand. I think you assholes are slow or something. You ban me everyday on these accounts I make just to post here and mess with you. But I have multiple regular accounts that I use to post inof to others and to sell and trade with. I've been on here all day with those. I've been on for a year scince you banned me the first time. So ban this account, and I am still on another and another, reading posting anf trading, matter a fact I had 3 sucessful trades today. and besides that Flyfer35 the original poster of this thread is very happy with me right now. So don't you feel like a bunch of dorks? Ban this and I'm still posting legitimate post with multiple IDs I'f had for years and trading too. Dumb asses. You feel so smart don't you, scince Killerskill was just one from being first banned a year ago:D . So I'll be here allways. I jst jump on with these IDs to screw with you asses, then go to my normal ones and trade and sell. Anyway Flyer35 is happy, and you guys are getting fucked and I feel fine:D

I'm curious, KS/ Joe Cesar, do you actually sit around cuddling yourself in the buff waiting to post idiocy like this? I'm sure the wait involves a self-induced tumescence of sorts, but pls feel free to keep the confirmation of this for yourself.

Unless I missed something, you still owe Flyer money or a knife. Should you feel compelled to send him a Strider or other more valuable knife, pls do feel free to post the tracking number.

However, since as of this morning I can see no evidence of a knife having been received, evidence being constituted as a post from Flyer saying "I got my knife," once again you've proven yourself to be a compulsive liar and a thief.

Anything else you have to add is irrelevant until the original issue is concluded, no matter how closely this forum resembles your daily meds.

Someone should post a sticky with his real name & address so people know not to trade with him.

plank.gif

:D This is cracking me up! It only takes a couple of mouse clicks to kick him overboard again. Don't worry, we're not going to screw things up for all the members who use web-based email just to save ourselves a couple of mouse clicks now and then. He'll get tired of it long before we cease to find it entertaining. :D

Don't ban him yet, this is hillarious! Play it out, let a little line out, and reel it in a bit. LOL LOL! It is sad that it had to happen, but it is entertaining watchin someone self destruct when they really deserve it.

He doesn't seem to understand that it takes us all of 5 seconds to ban him. That's fine though, I've got his address, phone numbers & other information... so if I have to post a public warning about him containing all that... well that'd be too bad.

Don't ban him yet, this is hillarious! Play it out, let a little line out, and reel it in a bit. LOL LOL! It is sad that it had to happen, but it is entertaining watchin someone self destruct when they really deserve it.

This guy is a riot. ;-)))))))) and a keeper. ;-)))
Bet he cuts himself with every knife he handles ;-))

Robin

i have to admit that is the one of the most entertaining threads I have read in a while but now I am going to be on the lookout for him. If I or anyone else suspects that we have located him, lets protect anyone from doing any sort of deal with him. Also, this loon needs to be locked up somewhere. I don't care if he goes to jail or a loony bin but he needs a time out form the rest of the world for a little while.

I wonder if someday, there will be some sort of internet police. I think it will happen since the net is such an easy place to rip people off. It is all about trust and people like Killerskill riun it for the rest of us.

Guys, c'mon, this is possibly the finest user-name ever conceived of by a troll here. I'm genuinely touched, but I think he's busy touching....that ever-present tumescence again :jerkit:

Did Flyer get his knife today, or is he still happy? :D

lIKE i SAID FLYER IS GETTING A SOCOM ELITE AND HIS KERSHAW HE;S HAPPY.
jOSEPH j. cESAR
599 N SANDCRANE cir Reno nv 89434
YOu can look me up at nj DOC.com. I was in for weapons assault and escape. So if any of you that like to talk trash want some, I'l charge you $150 to fuck you up in a streetfight. You can't really ban me. You ban these ID's, but what about the ones I was trading with today?

"I'l charge you $150 to fuck you up in a streetfight."

Killerskill wrote me a PM which said:

"What people don't understand about me is that I am the strongest and fastest man alive. My wife is hotter than any other woman on earth. I have the best knives and the most money out of anyone. I am super cool and I can beat anyone in any kind of fight. In short, I am not a fat pathetic loser like everyone seems to believe."

He seems like a reasonable man, I don't see any reason not to take him at his word.:jerkit:

He seems like a reasonable man, I don't see any reason not to take him at his word.

Yeah, why shouldn't we believe him? He's not acting like a fat pathetic loser. :jerkit:

Bashing fat people is bad enough but bashing losers is really uncalled for. Don't they have enough problems?

I've read dozens of these threads , this is absolutely the most infantile , obtuse and crude individual I have seen :barf: :barf: :barf: . This is supposed to be a forum for us ( mo' / less :D ) grownups . If you feed baby trolls , they will live and grow :eek: . Food for thought . :D :D :D:

"I'l charge you $150 to fuck you up in a streetfight."

Killerskill wrote me a PM which said:

"What people don't understand about me is that I am the strongest and fastest man alive. My wife is hotter than any other woman on earth. I have the best knives and the most money out of anyone. I am super cool and I can beat anyone in any kind of fight. In short, I am not a fat pathetic loser like everyone seems to believe."

He seems like a reasonable man, I don't see any reason not to take him at his word.:jerkit:

That PM is utterly priceless:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back