• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Killerskill=Thumbs down

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'l charge you $150 to fuck you up in a streetfight."

Killerskill wrote me a PM which said:

"What people don't understand about me is that I am the strongest and fastest man alive. My wife is hotter than any other woman on earth. I have the best knives and the most money out of anyone. I am super cool and I can beat anyone in any kind of fight. In short, I am not a fat pathetic loser like everyone seems to believe."

He seems like a reasonable man, I don't see any reason not to take him at his word.:jerkit:

You'll notice no where does he mention the smartest, he can have and be all the things he claims but if he dumb as a doorknob it don't mean a thing.:jerkit:

Sounds like we have LRJ's aka Bert_G's son.
Pathetic comes to mind for both of them.

lIKE i SAID FLYER IS GETTING A SOCOM ELITE AND HIS KERSHAW HE;S HAPPY.
jOSEPH j. cESAR
599 N SANDCRANE cir Reno nv 89434
YOu can look me up at nj DOC.com. I was in for weapons assault and escape. So if any of you that like to talk trash want some, I'l charge you $150 to fuck you up in a streetfight. You can't really ban me. You ban these ID's, but what about the ones I was trading with today?

After we all stop shaking we'll laugh ourselves to death. ;-))))

He'd draw his big sandbar bowie and stab himself. ;-)))))

Robin

pretty sure some adim can find what IP he's using and have a chat with his ISP just a thought
I love his "hard core" attitude :jerkit: very impressive dude

Maybe the next time he posts Spark will post his real name and address

The idiot is nothing more than a scamming scumbag thief and it's time to really out him even if he is only 10

Maybe the next time he posts Spark will post his real name and address

The idiot is nothing more than a scamming scumbag thief and it's time to really out him even if he is only 10

Look a couple posts up. He already posted the information himself. He obviously doesn't care what anyone thinks or knows. :confused:

So, where is that post from flyer35 stating that he got his knife and that he is very happy. Oh yeah, right, what was I thinking?

So, where is that post from flyer35 stating that he got his knife and that he is very happy. Oh yeah, right, what was I thinking?

Dunno but it seems Flyer35 has lost all interest in dealing with this self proclaimed convicted hardman. I cant blame him really, it would it be common sence not to give a wanker like Killerskill your current street adress or involve in any further comms. Id imagine Flyer35 stepped away from that rotten apple with good cause and a sour taste in his mouth.

Regardless of that, Killerskill is still a total muppet, cash is somewhere, a few knives are "lost" in the post and insults and spam are still appearing here from him and his "alternate" identities.What can anyone gather from that.

im guessing that is a reference to keith montgomery.

hey now, no pikkin on keith allowed lol.

i was wondering WTF he was talking about, knew it had to mean something.

or more correct with this guy i THOUGHT it MIGHT mean something lol.

he wants to 'dis keith and misspells his name.

I allready posted my name, address, and phone number. I've been getting lots of very positive phone calls. All are dissing you guys. Funny huh. I'm still making trades with my other IDs. I use these IDs to post on this stupid thread. Flyer isn't involved in this thread because he thinks it's stupid. I'm in contact with him and he knows whats going on and what knives he's getting. Just like allways on here, it's the same 8-12 cool guys involved, with nothing better to do, with american idol over for the season and no body to love. I'm still here doing whatever I want. You say you can ban me with a click but why don't you ban my IDs that I'm on here selling and trading with all day? answer that. So I posted my address and my offer is still open.:D GET SOME:cool:

And that address leads nowhere? except to my front door. Or do a backround check on N.J. D.O.C.. I don't know why Spark thought I would care he posted my info. Why the hell would I care. if anyone ever came to my house to do anything un invited they wouldn't be going home. I'm bored lately so a confrintation would be alittle break. Home defence is legal and accually encouraged here, and believe me I'm ready. Thats all I do is prepare for armogedon, so one of you fools stopping by would be a Joke. Anyway, Flyer is getting his kershaw plus a knife worth 3 times as much, I'm not going anywhere, and all is good in the world. So what are all you dorks gonna do now?

"if anyone ever came to my house to do anything un invited they wouldn't be going home."

Didnt you invite us by posting your address and saying that you would charge us $150 to kick our asses in a street fight. Where I come from that is called an invitatation.

DUH Uh DUH UH DUH, WOW how long did it take you to think to write that, you're so witty. Wow I think you got me. Yes that invitation stands, but anything else really doesn't. Or depending what mood I'm in. You guys threatend to post my address and phone number to attempt to do what I don't know. I'm just saying I don't care and I just gave it to you. So GET SOME or not. I don't give a shit. As you can see. BRING IT

See now you are contradicting yourself. First you invited us, then you said we werent invited, now you are saying its back on. I am not coming all the way down there until I know which it is.

I figured if I was in the neighborhood I would drop by. You know just being friendly. You dont have to get so angry about it. If you dont want me to come just say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back