• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Killerskill=Thumbs down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic. It's the middle of the night. I have to look at this because it directly involves me. I don't know you Munky. You have nothing to do with any of this. Your not reading about knives or learning anything, it's the middle of the night and your talking trash on BF to someone you don't even know what they are capable of. very stupid. very dangerous. VERY pathetic. All of you accually. The only person that should be here is flyer. And where is he? Why does he not care? because he knows whats up.

What part of this is dangerous for me? I didnt give you my address (not that you could get in if I did). It seems to be more dangerous for you, even if you are the fastest (I was unaware that I was talking to Michael Johnson) and strongest man alive. I know you dont know me which is why this is so much fun. I can read about knives and talk trash at the same time (amazingly I can open more that one window at a time). Plus its not exactly like I am up to anything at the moment being as I just got off work. Besides if I am so pathetic why do you respond to me? Maybe that makes you more pathetic.

Mods, can you please ban this lunatic AGAIN. I understand he must be quite frustrating for those who are in authority here. Is there any way to ban his IP adress?

Mods, can you please ban this lunatic AGAIN. I understand he must be quite frustrating for those who are in authority here. Is there any way to ban his IP adress?

No, he's not frustrating at all; he's entertaining. Banning his IP range would inconvenience some members who use the same ISP and there's no reason to let him cause anyone inconvenience. There are other steps we could take if we get annoyed enough to bother....
attachment.php

Another Mall Ninja keyboard commando!!!!

He wears cammies to the Mall and packs a flashlight cause he can't carry a gun, he's a Felon!!!! (so he says)

There is NO Joe Cesar listed anywhere in the New Jersey DOC system. Another legend in his own mind who beats up everyone who knocks on his door...........

Flyer/ Rob, I believe we are all please to hear this.

I hope the Leek is in good condition, et al, as there is no chance of retracting this deal. I do wish you happiness at some level with the knife.

I would like to personally apologize on behalf of the idiot man-child who has lied to you on multiple occassions as well as kept you waiting for over a month. The words "I'm Sorry, I Messed Up" will likely not cross his lips, so I'll say them for him.

Best of luck in the future, and thank you for allowing KS the opportunity to out himself. Who knew he had a granny-fetish as well as a fascination with men behind bars?

The "extras" were the entertainment he provided. I'm sure Rob could have done without them, but at least the Leek is a fun knife to play with. :)

Godd Flyer I hope you like it. I sent the other this morning. And hey MODS I have a question, if you can ban me so easily, why don't you ban my other IDs that I've had for awhile, like Killerskill, that I use to trade and sell with all day? Is it that you can't tell it's me? The only ones you seem to ban are these that I jump on and talk trash with? And you definatly can't stop these. And what steps can you take? I know how you guys are, IF you could do a god damn thing about it you would have awhile ago. What are you gonna call the cops in bumfuck kentuckey and tell them to call the cops here and tell them to tell me to stay off your knife chatroom? HAHAHAHA you fucking dorks

I was too late again! The other moderators are beating me out every time lately. :mad:

No, he's not frustrating at all; he's entertaining. Banning his IP range would inconvenience some members who use the same ISP and there's no reason to let him cause anyone inconvenience. There are other steps we could take if we get annoyed enough to bother....
attachment.php

:eek: Oh well, in that case by all means grab some popcorn and sit for the show. Yum! It should be fun watchin' his lunacy, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back