Knives with really cool handles

These are absolutely beautiful. Is that gold????? I think I already know the answer. Extraordinary!!!!

For a big fixed blade knife with a clean sculpted handle I have always liked what Nick does.
orig.jpg

Thanks for sharing these photos guys. Some very talented people out there. Outstanding craftsmanship.

Scott, are those JS submissions for Blade? What fine knives AND photos!

Good for you. Oh, nice handles.... ;)

Coop

Coop:

Thanks for the kind words. My wife is the photographer and you definitely put a smile on her face.

I wish they were my JS knives, but I won't be eligible to test until San Antonio at the earliest; unfortunately I don't have my time in yet.

Look forward to meeting you at Blade.

Scott

Dang Scott!
Those look great!
Very Very good looking knives.
I get a thrill out of seeing what makers like you can do.
Super clean and very classy.

Scott,

Great images, very nice wood...and some muscular looking knives ! :thumbup:

Doug

I had to take a few images of one of my knives for a friend - and they turned out so well that I thought a few people might just like to see another off-the-scale Warenski. So here is another "really cool handle". Hope you enjoy-

Bob

orig.jpg

Last edited:
For a big fixed blade knife with a clean sculpted handle I have always liked what Nick does.
orig.jpg

I've had a chance to view this big beautiful masterfully constructed Nick Wheeler knife before, and strongly believe it is destined to become a modern day "classic". There's something very intriguing about this knife, other than its massive size. The artistic sculpturing and exacting details in the fit & finish of Nick's handles is "perfection", and in this case his choice of gem grade Koa doesn't hurt too much. The nicely forged random pattern damascus tastefully complements the Koa handle making for a killer combination. The design may be the creation of someone else, but the execution is all Nick Wheeler. This knife is truly outstanding.

The Shadow

^yes it is!:D:thumbup:

Back