Last Jedi? How many Star Wars purists are there here? (aside from me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is we that are doomed, not Disney. They will control our children’s minds, hearts, and soul. Remember what a child predator Walt’s brother Roy, who ran the theme park was? A company with his name on it should be sold to the devil for a dollar. If he doesn’t legally own it already.

This, among many, MANY other reasons is CORRECT :thumbsup:.

Disney, and the people who own it have an agenda and it's NOT just about making money anymore...I assure you.

It is we that are doomed, not Disney. They will control our children’s minds, hearts, and soul. Remember what a child predator Walt’s brother Roy, who ran the theme park was? A company with his name on it should be sold to the devil for a dollar. If he doesn’t legally own it already.
As best as I can tell these recent rumors are not about Roy but about Walt and appear to be from the same book that also said Marlon Brando had sex with both of his children and many Hollywood celebrities were either gay or bisexual prostitutes. Your mileage may vary

As best as I can tell these recent rumors are not about Roy but about Walt and appear to be from the same book that also said Marlon Brando had sex with both of his children and many Hollywood celebrities were either gay or bisexual prostitutes. Your mileage may vary

A book claiming that a rich, famous actor living in Tahiti, where the women flow like wine, (not to mention convincingly feminine ladyboys)had sex with his own children! He had by some accounts as many as 100 illegitimate children, so if he did it was a mistake. On the other hand, his recognized son was best friends with Michael Jackson and was at Neverland frequently, so who knows? Selling books isn’t much different than selling movies, or theme park tickets. Except children don’t tend to disappear while reading a book.

Edit. The rumors aren’t recent, they started with the opening of Disneyland.

Do you know who owns Disney? The biggest single shareholder is Laurene Jobs. Her stake in WED is worth 3 Times that of her stake in Apple and maybe 4 Times what the late Roy Disney the Younger’s stake is worth. After her, you will likely find a very long list of institutional investors whose only concern is making money.
This, among many, MANY other reasons is CORRECT :thumbsup:.

Disney, and the people who own it have an agenda and it's NOT just about making money anymore...I assure you.

Do you know who owns Disney? The biggest single shareholder is Laurene Jobs. Her stake in WED is worth 3 Times that of her stake in Apple and maybe 4 Times what the late Roy Disney the Younger’s stake is worth. After her, you will likely find a very long list of institutional investors whose only concern is making money.

Are you talking shares of “preferred” stock? I’d assume her Apple stock is preferred and her WED is common. Roy Jr.s is likely preferred.Hard to tell which is worth more, cause it’s apples to oranges

Last edited:

Do you actually PAY ATTENTION to any of the Disney produced programming? I know you watch it, but do you PAY ATTENTION to it?

Or do you just let it wash over you like the majority of it's audience?

Sure, Disney has lots of investors that want a return, but for many of the biggest investors, financial IS NOT the only return they're after.

JB

Not sure, to which agenda you refer.

But no doubt some movies are made to shape opinion to some degree.

An example; a movie bought and paid for with one thing in mind is 'Lord of War.'

But no way this tangent can NOT be political, so best not to go further down that path.

Disney is a large enough company to have Political interests, on the state and national level. If their films can’t be shown in China, e.g.=loss of billions in revenue. The “political”bent of their executives and artists may conflict with the above, which is why there is so much “innuendo.”

I liked the first three Star War movies a lot. Dark Vader was my favorite.

All the other ones my Star War friends made me suffer through were pretty cringe.

That Wii game where you fight with light sabres was awesome though. I played as Count Duku.

Space Balls FTW.

Oh great, Disney conspiracy theories...:rolleyes:

The new Star Wars had spaceships, aliens, and lightsabers, so I was okay with it.
There were also some stupid plot gaffs, but look at what George Lucas did with the prequels (Jar Jar Binks...what a great idea :D).

Oh great, Disney conspiracy theories...:rolleyes:

The new Star Wars had spaceships, aliens, and lightsabers, so I was okay with it.
There were also some stupid plot gaffs, but look at what George Lucas did with the prequels (Jar Jar Binks...what a great idea :D).
You dressed up as Jar Jar last Halloween!

JB

Not sure, to which agenda you refer.

But no doubt some movies are made to shape opinion to some degree.

An example; a movie bought and paid for with one thing in mind is 'Lord of War.'

But no way this tangent can NOT be political, so best not to go further down that path.

Are you serious? Do we really need to go into how many times Disney has been busted putting subliminal, sexually perverted crap in their films?

Disney apparently has some kind of weird, perverted sexual agenda. And it's definitely related w/ trying to confuse the genders.

Are you serious? Do we really need to go into how many times Disney has been busted putting subliminal, sexually perverted crap in their films?

Disney apparently has some kind of weird, perverted sexual agenda. And it's definitely related w/ trying to confuse the genders.

Heh? o_O

:rolleyes::D:D:D:D

A good Star Wars movie is worth seeing a few times. This one? Nah. I saw it once. It was fun. Next.

Saw the first one when it came out and it blew my mind. The opening shot was something you had never seen anything like before at at the movies. No movie since has matched that.

You had to be there.

The rest were cool, but just movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back