Last Jedi? How many Star Wars purists are there here? (aside from me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious? Do we really need to go into how many times Disney has been busted putting subliminal, sexually perverted crap in their films?

Disney apparently has some kind of weird, perverted sexual agenda. And it's definitely related w/ trying to confuse the genders.

Eh....what....wow!?

Still no clue as to what you talk about...

Well sorry but, you're either blind, ignorant or in denial.

I suggest you research it.
Lol, I suggest you might soon have a bit of bother with a MOD.

When one makes an outlandish/paranoid claim and it gets questioned, you dont just 'suggest,' that others research said claim.

Thats not how it works.

The burden of proof is on you.

When one makes an outlandish/paranoid claim and it gets questioned, you dont just 'suggest,' that others research said claim.

Thats not how it works.

Or call them ignorant.

Thats not how it works.

LOL threats, how predictable. Look, you want to live in your naive, little belief bubble that's your choice. I'm not getting paid to be your personal researcher. The internet is obviously at your disposal. The point is, Disney has an agenda. After a little independent research, it becomes blatantly obvious and it's about more than some stockholder's balance sheet.

But stay in denial if you wish. I believe in freedom of choice and people's right to life, liberty and happiness and I wouldn't dream of stopping you.

LOL threats, how predictable.

What threats?!? You call fellow members "ignorant" and you re going to have mod issues. That's not a threat. That's just reality.

You seem to see conspiracies everywhere.

I'll have no part in the further derailment of this thread. You keep an eye out for the Knights Templar and Bilderberg Group for us. :thumbsup:

LOL threats, how predictable. Look, you want to live in your naive, little belief bubble that's your choice. I'm not getting paid to be your personal researcher. The internet is obviously at your disposal. The point is, Disney has an agenda. After a little independent research, it becomes blatantly obvious and it's about more than some stockholder's balance sheet.

But stay in denial if you wish. I believe in freedom of choice and people's right to life, liberty and happiness and I wouldn't dream of stopping you.
Threats?

You really do see conspiracies everywhere.

No threat - merely a prediction.

But this has entered the Twilight Zone now - Im out.

Let’s face it, Lucas sold out to the highest bidder once the Bush era tax cuts took effect. Disney has never been a model corporation where morals are concerned. Especially since Ovitz was pushed out. As far as “research” is concerned, you can watch their movies.But people have sold out for far less than $4 billion.

Disney? It's Warner Brothers. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Kz7gwWH.gif

The last movie wasn't great but it was still a thousand times better than those abominations that came out in the late 90's/early 00's.

Empire is still my favorite Star Wars movie but Rogue One really has me looking forward to the new stand alone movies that will take place in the Star Wars universe. That Darth Vader scene at the end was bad ass!

This thread has become something that belongs in Political. But most of the posters who made it that way are registered users. So I will close this instead of moving it.
I am not amused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back