LETS SEE THOSE MAGNIFICENT HJ's

I went out and took some photos of my HJ for you alongside my latest little purchase.

Vintage 3 x folding 12" rule that fits in the pocket.

To me they both have a practical side while oozing tradition.

There is something very special about this knife besides good (not flashy) looks its extremely practical.

Last edited:
Whoa!!!!!! Now that's pulling out the Trump Cards there Charlie- Gorgeous :eek:

I am very privileged to own a Toothy HJ6 Charlie- a very special knife in every way- especially with how I received it, but not the Bark. I wouldn't swap mine for a Bark as the sentimental value far exceeds all.

Cvw8rC9.jpg

MaEDrlD.jpg

5MA6vmP.jpg
Beauties, Duncan! 😍

Whoa!!!!!! Now that's pulling out the Trump Cards there Charlie- Gorgeous :eek:

I am very privileged to own a Toothy HJ6 Charlie- a very special knife in every way- especially with how I received it, but not the Bark. I wouldn't swap mine for a Bark as the sentimental value far exceeds all.

Cvw8rC9.jpg

MaEDrlD.jpg

5MA6vmP.jpg
Nice gathering of HJ6s, Duncan!!
As some of you HJ collectors may know, the HJ6 was inspired by an old Case HJ from the Case Factory Collection!!!HJ6 Comp 1.jpgHJ6 Comp 2.jpgHJ6 Comp 3.jpg

Wow thank you, I know how hard that can be finding the photos in the first place.

PB has destroyed lots of posts all over the internet some photos you never get back.

Its very much appreciated you have shared some great stuff with us,thank you. :cool:
No problem my friend, I get such massive inspiration from the guys who are the true Harness Jack people, two of course come to mind VERY quickly - Mr Waynorth Charlie whom with the utmost respect when I say is the Father of the Harness Jack awakening and educator, and as well as the Schatt & Morgan legend Mr Knowtracks Dave, it's hard not to get enthused when communicating and meeting these fine people.

What does in mean Bark?
Compare my Ivory HJ6 (last page) to Chief's HJ6 as well as Charlies HJ6, Bark is the exterior of the Tusk, it has Stunning Colours and "activity" as you can see in Both Charlies and Chief's, then Look at Mine- where it is the more "Cleaner -Whiter" look- this will change over time and will yellow - especially if used and handled a lot as Sweat and oils from the Body will help it change and Yellow and get that Hue.

As lovely as it ( my HJ6 ) is now, the "Ageing Hue" cannot be beaten - simply go online and Google Old Ivory Knife you will find Yellowing- at times wonderfully deep with a stunning Ivory Grain at times- Ivory tends to crack on these older Knives you will most probably see these cracks- Its because ( I think - so here we go...) Ivory can move or expand with Humidity / moisture but steel Pins do not move- I am sure others who definitely know rather than Duncan Kinda knowing will correct me if I am wrong- which is a good thing :) :thumbsup:.

A great day!!! Blessed to have this one. I’ve only had the opportunity to handle a small sample of waynorth waynorth harness jack releases but how could it possibly get better than this one. What an amazing knife. Love the punch design. What’s better than a clip!!!!! A spey?….. back on topic 🤣🤣. Seriously though, this is an amazing knife Charlie. Thank you for doing what you do. This is the first knife that I might not use. Unusual for me but It is too nice. Maybe I’ll keep it away from food when I tote it around. As always, Charlie’s write ups are the best.

IMG_4878.jpegIMG_4879.jpeg

That's Great to see Paul, man...Ebony 66 Teamster, that's a good Question- does it get better, to answer that- well... perhaps NOT to answer that but confuse one more is to line all of the releases that Charlie has blessed us with, then it will hit that it may be near impossible to pick a favourite.

I would not like to pick a favourite by any means. :eek:

Don't you love those Labels! The love of the knife comes out reading them, a very very important part of the releases imo, I am sure others would agree!

Back