LETS SEE THOSE MAGNIFICENT HJ's

That's Great to see Paul, man...Ebony 66 Teamster, that's a good Question- does it get better, to answer that- well... perhaps NOT to answer that but confuse one more is to line all of the releases that Charlie has blessed us with, then it will hit that it may be near impossible to pick a favourite.

I would not like to pick a favourite by any means. :eek:

Don't you love those Labels! The love of the knife comes out reading them, a very very important part of the releases imo, I am sure others would agree!

Favorites in regard to Charlie’s knives is an impossible task. You’re right 🤣🤣.

As I have just oiled the handle of my HJ with guitar fret lemon oil. 😇

I have taken some more photos,no reason really other than I love it.

I had forgotten I had bought this ace little tin with the Queen on it.😍

The other night I rinsed it under the tap with warm water and oiled it yet again.

Every time I do that mechanism just gets that little bit smoother and satisfying.

Now you just need one of the first 3 HJ'S made by Queen to go in your box!

Dave
They were made by Queen Cutlery!! In your tin, Johnny, they'd make a nice visual pun!!
Are they special,I know nothing about them?
Made in 2005-2006, they are getting very hard to find!!
HJ 1:
HJ SFO 1.jpgHJ 2:HJ SFO 2.jpg

HJ3s:
HJ 1 J.jpg

There was no joke! Just thought the Queen knife belongs in the Queen tin!
I'll just go back to reading and keep my thoughts to myself. .....

Dave
No,Please I appreciate your thoughts/comments,ive never even seen a Queen knife and no nothing of them so it was lost on me.

I shall have to find a Queen knife now for the Queens tin.

When I was a kid in Rhinedahlen Germany I went to Queens school (my dad was RAF).

There was no joke! Just thought the Queen knife belongs in the Queen tin!
I'll just go back to reading and keep my thoughts to myself. .....

Dave
Dave is ( as always ) Ban on when it comes to the Harness Jack Knives! Those first three - are WOW factor! I really could NOT believe just how good Charlies Number 1 Release was until I was lucky enough to get to own one, it really took me back - so I would say a massive YES that they are special. Dave helped me into one of those- in fact he has helped me one hell of a lot not only with the Harness Jacks. Thank you knowtracks knowtracks Dave!

By the way- you just keep talking my friend.

Johnnythefox Johnnythefox , I use Mineral Oil, we call it Baby oil here in New Zealand as you literally can use it on Bubba's Bum to help with the battle of Nappy Rash! You wouldn't have thought so , but I have been through a few bottles with the constant care for my Knives, I really trust Mineral Oil and I agree when cleaning- as in caring for the joints and working a knife with the Oil, it is extremely satisfying introducing the Walk and Talk back to a knife by simply working with Mineral Oil.

Back