Let's see your Becker bags

I don't know what you're referencing. but ewwwwwwww

The new Battlestar Galactica
Starbuck.jpg

My Eagle Becker Patrol Pack (love this thing!)

77ce67e8.jpg

Here's what was inside that day for the purpose of getting some practice in with the different blades:

Lineup.jpg

Argh I want to buy a new backpack so bad! Especially after this thread. I'm just strapped for cash :(. Are there any good packs for <$100?? Nothing too fancy just for day hikes and maybe short camping trips.

Yes, check out - CONDOR! They have excellent molle bags - exceptional quality in all different sizes and colorsfor different uses. Their website is for distributors only so you'll have to look for a retailer. My local Army Navy sells them. Great bags!

http://www.condoroutdoor.com/index.aspx

Here's one of mine.

126_009F_4.jpg

Last edited:
I just bought a Condor. I have been wanting a good backpack with Molle but most of them are so much $$. So I took a chance on a Condor. It was $75 which is a lot for a backpack in my opinion. I could have got the BK7 I have been wanting. Only had it a few days but seems well made. As long as it does not fall apart I will be happy with it.

5-11 rush 12 when it was brand new. dont have any pictures lately but i'm getting it how it want it to be just not completly sure what all I want to keep in it and still carry around. lots of room and lots of options!

41812047.jpg

BK11 and Fishpond waist pack. I use it for a bass and panfish lures and tools, not fly fishing.

BK11andFishpondPack.jpg

Crappie.jpg

Hill people gear; Tarahumara Pack ( cell phone pics :D )
internal hang loop for a water bladder
1/4" closed cell foam back panel back panel with horizontal baffles to discourage pack rounding also contours to the shape of your spine
dual slightly dimensional slot pockets big enough to accomodate USGI 1qt canteens
500d cordura
single main compartment with hydration bladder hang loop inside
17"x9"x4", ~750ci
dual compression straps that protect zipper, allow a very tight cinch, and will also hold a fair amount underneath them
very comfortable and capable shoulder harness
bottom parachute cord compression and gear storage
slot pocket between back panel and main compartment is large enough to take a netbook or lever action rifle
1.25lb empty including shoulder harness. Without shoulder harness, it weighs 1lb.
Can be used as a compression panel or back pocket

http://www.hillpeoplegear.com/Produ...uctDetails/mid/1916/ProductID/24/Default.aspx

securedownload-10.jpg

p.jpg

l.jpg

o.jpg

TexasTony, glad you posted this ruck. I've heard of HPG, but until now I thought they only did pouches.

I've seen lots of Condor bags in this thread... and seriously considering purchasing one now. Which models are you guys rocking? And how are they for just day hikes? That's probably what I'll be mostly using them for. And why do they cost so much less than say Maxpeditions? Are they the Becker's of the pack world?!?!?!

Back