Let's see your good old basic fixed blades, Bowie's, Stickers, etc.

I belt-carried this tiny Boker Plus Vox Gnome quite a bit over Xmas, found it pretty handy :)

G95idDq.jpg

WuiJYq2.jpg

9" sticker, 14" overall. My take on the Sandbar knife.

I'm doing a Giveaway for this one in my Sub. Drawing on January 1st, you're all welcome to stop by and enter.
20191226_110328-02.jpeg

Mods, if that's considered solicitation around these parts, feel free to edit or move this post. Respectfully, -John

9" sticker, 14" overall. My take on the Sandbar knife.

I'm doing a Giveaway for this one in my Sub. Drawing on January 1st, you're all welcome to stop by and enter.
View attachment 1255510

Mods, if that's considered solicitation around these parts, feel free to edit or move this post. Respectfully, -John

Beautiful work, and a very generous giveaway :) Good luck to everyone who enters :thumbsup:

A little slicer. This was a prototype , but it turned out to be so handy around the kitchen I started a few more, like them better with pinned covers. Need to finish them some year.

loxmZHt.jpg

z3Vt7hM.jpg
Nice! A New World take on the Japanese kiridashi. The lines are beautiful.

Zieg

Oh Lawd. She is a beauty.

The more I look at this knife the more I like it. Just very cool. My take: "understated elegance."

Thanks, much appreciated! The idea was the unholy offspring of a Mora and a KaBar, Evan hit it out of the park. 4 inch blade, 80CRv2 at 61 Rockwell, thin behind the edge with a vertical leather sheath. It is primarily a hunting knife, but I carved a roast with it last week and it excelled :).

Thanks, much appreciated! The idea was the unholy offspring of a Mora and a KaBar, Evan hit it out of the park. 4 inch blade, 80CRv2 at 61 Rockwell, thin behind the edge with a vertical leather sheath. It is primarily a hunting knife, but I carved a roast with it last week and it excelled :).
Almost Winkler-esque in its look. But holds on to those traditional lines. The stacked leather fits perfectly with the black like a Ka-bar knife

Back