Lets talk GEC!

It was used on Charlie’s 2018 Bail & Chain Boy’s Knife. Maybe @waynorth remembers the story with that extra-long pull?

zBzkqjN.jpg

I always felt that this knife from Charlie demonstrated one of the finest executions of the square bar shield - it looks spectacular on it.

That's where I am. I only buy knives that I think I will use. It's nice to be able to break even if I have to sell.
I only recently found out what many, many women spend on shoes and handbags. :eek: I'm way ahead of the game!
I had to come back and read this again my friend . It makes me chuckle to myself as many of your posts do .

Harry

I know a knife etch is meaningless for knives that will be used, but crossing my fingers GEC does something minimal, or no etch for the Vipers.

I'm going to bump this again. Love carrying this 82 Dixie, especially on days when I can only carry one knife. My GEC Christmas wish after the 47s is a run of 81 Stockman.

HAiBbGQ.jpg
Every time I see your posts of your 82, I'm reminded and mine goes straight into the pocket. I agree...we are long overdue for a stockman run.

With the #47 run about halfway completed, I am starting to get real curious about what is coming next. There are a lot of great patterns that I would like to see GEC do again - wouldn't it be grand to see GEC hit the ground running in the new year with a nice big run of something great?

Back