Lets talk GEC!

With the #47 run about halfway completed, I am starting to get real curious about what is coming next. There are a lot of great patterns that I would like to see GEC do again - wouldn't it be grand to see GEC hit the ground running in the new year with a nice big run of something great?
I’m hoping they open up with a bang, and am setting some cash aside in case they do.
I’d like to see a big ole spear, like the 78s, or while I’m dreaming, a scout...ahem...camp knife.

I'd love to see a full congress or a large Stockman with a punch. Or better yet a congress with the 4th blade being a punch.

I'm going to bump this again. Love carrying this 82 Dixie, especially on days when I can only carry one knife. My GEC Christmas wish after the 47s is a run of 81 Stockman.

HAiBbGQ.jpg

I'd love to see a full congress or a large Stockman with a punch. Or better yet a congress with the 4th blade being a punch.

BIhX287h.jpg

The 81 stockman is indeed a great knife. I wish you to get one.
My preference would go to a 4 inches 4 blades Congress. Two sheepfoot main blades, two wharmcliffe secondaries.

Dan.

BIhX287h.jpg

The 81 stockman is indeed a great knife. I wish you to get one.
My preference would go to a 4 inches 4 blades Congress. Two sheepfoot main blades, two wharmcliffe secondaries.

Dan.
What a classic looking knife, thanks for sharing. I would buy a nice congress and the mini Dixie as well. I would pass on the trapper however they would sell.

Back