Lets talk GEC!

does the 15 spear blade look a little slimmer to any one? Any one have any of the older variations to compare it to?

does the 15 spear blade look a little slimmer to any one? Any one have any of the older variations to compare it to?

I've been wondering the same thing, Jack. I don't have an earlier run handy to compare right now. Looking at pictures of earlier long pull spears and also thinking about the long pull spear on the 77, however, I don't think they are slimmer, I think its just an optical illusion. I think that a crescent nail nick makes them look fatter due to difference in swedge.

Prettiest roadkill I've ever seen
20210204-174120.jpg

They got rid of the best part of the b&s knife and still the urban jack is going to sell out in seconds.

You see - unlike the barbaric, sausage devouring, beer swilling hipsters that favor the B&S knife as their EDC choice, the Urban Jack is for the more cultivated and discerning hipster - one who has no need for caplifters or tined tools on their pocket jewelry.

No, no... The ambrosia that is crafted by the most highly trained mixologists is the urban hipster's nectar of choice. Specially gathered fronds from the Amazonian jungle, exquisitely wilted leaves from the shortest tree on the tallest mountain in the Australian outback, and Arctic waters that have been frozen and melted exactly 100x11 times - these are prepared to exacting standards to produce the perfect, most exotic cocktail.

Caplifters?! Pshaw! The Urban Jack is perfectly suited for the metro man - to comb his short, finely cropped artisanal beard and cut... well, nothing. "Beer is for the uncouth!", he loudly proclaims. The bar keep hands him his hand crafted elixir, all 1.8957 ounces of it (nothing more, nothing less) and says, "That will be $59.95, please".

Last edited:
I wanted to rebut your statement out of hand...

What's more traditional than pipe smoking?

BUT then I quickly realized that pretty much marketing anything tobacco related WILL have some associated risk with it these days.

Sad, but true.

Yes but all those hipsters could use it to tamp and clean there devil weed pipe bowls. :confused:

You see - unlike the barbaric, sausage devouring, beer swilling hipsters that favor the B&S knife as their EDC choice, the Urban Jack is for the more cultivated and discerning hipster - one who has no need for caplifters or tined tools on their pocket jewelry.

No, no... The ambrosia that is crafted by the most highly trained mixologists is the urban hipster's nectar of choice. Specially gathered fronds from the Amazonian jungle, exquisitely wilted leaves from the shortest tree on the tallest mountain in the Australian outback, and Arctic waters that have been frozen and melted exactly 100x11 times - these are prepared to exacting standards to produce the perfect, most exotic cocktail.

Caplifters?! Pshaw! The Urban Jack is perfectly suited for the metro man - to comb his short, finely cropped beard and cut... well, nothing. "Beer is for the uncouth!", he loudly proclaims. The bar keep hands him his curated elixir, all 1.8957 ounces of it (nothing more, nothing less) and says, "That will be $59.95, please".
Does PBR even come in bottles anymore?

Does PBR even come in bottles anymore?

Who knows? I don't... But who needs their beer when you can move on to their "white" whiskey? Aged for a total of 5 seconds (to qualify as a whiskey), I have heard that it is great for mixing cocktails.

I'll take their word for it.

Who knows? I don't... But who needs their beer when you can move on to their "white" whiskey? Aged for a total of 5 seconds (to qualify as a whiskey), I have heard that it is great for mixing cocktails.

I'll take their word for it.
I know some boy's that make a little "white whiskey". ;). You know, for sippin and such.
Comes in it own glass.;)(jar). Not sure they would fall into the Urban Jack "demographic" though.

You guys, stop making fun of the hipsters. They like GEC knives too.

Just kidding, please continue. I'm LOLing over here. :D

Caplifters?! Pshaw! The Urban Jack is perfectly suited for the metro man - to comb his short, finely cropped artisanal beard and cut... well, nothing. "Beer is for the uncouth!", he loudly proclaims. The bar keep hands him his hand crafted elixir, all 1.8957 ounces of it (nothing more, nothing less) and says, "That will be $59.95, please".
That was a nice walk into the world of hipster. Thank you for that. I once saw a hipster at a brewery dressed as though he was a coal miner. Aint no coal mines in Tampa haha.

Knife:
m2MzxA0.jpg

That was a nice walk into the world of hipster. Thank you for that. I once saw a hipster at a brewery dressed as though he was a coal miner. Aint no coal mines in Tampa haha.

Knife:
m2MzxA0.jpg
As someone originally from the coalfields of Virginia, I'd be interested in what a Tampa hipster thinks a coal miner looks like lol. Bet he damn sure didn't look like my Pappaw Ruff or my moms brothers, or my cousins. o_O Hipsters BAH! Though not all that ancient myself, I've had my scraggly beard longer than most of them has walked the earth. I ain't skinny and neither is my jeans,which are always outside of my USA made boots. I've had a Stetson or Resistol on my head before most of those artsy farsty pups was outta diapers. I bet 90% of those pups would'nt know how to properly use or maintain any of these tools ;)
4dH3zR1.jpg

Look out y'all I was born to be a curmudgeon :D:thumbsup:

Back