Lets talk GEC!

I'm thinking these were all promised ahead of time before the "no more SFO" announcement.

That’s fair, and I’m happy the OKCA is getting themselves a club knife, it’s just amusing to me to see SFOs almost a year after them saying they’re not producing them anymore.

“The year is 2088, GEC is still not producing SFOS, the OKCA club knife is a 98 camp knife with pioneer bone handles and a beaver shield.”

That’s fair, and I’m happy the OKCA is getting themselves a club knife, it’s just amusing to me to see SFOs almost a year after them saying they’re not producing them anymore.
Yeah it will be interesting to see how it plays out.
I sure wish we could get one more club knife out of them.:D We sure have had some fantastic ones in years past.:thumbsup:

Cover and shield choices are really just personal preference aren't they? Sure can be polarizing! I'd like to hang out with some of you guys and have a friendly argument about it :).

The American Whittler SFO of the Grinling Whittler with the badge shield looks killer to me. Throw that shield on bloodwood covers and it's going to be even better!!

N2VIMp3.jpg

Pic source: Bladeforums @balor85

Key reason that badge shield looks so good is the fantastic jigging those came armed with :cool:

I want to give a HUGE thank you to Paul (@marsturm) for selling me these knives at a very fair price. The members of Blade Forums are truly a special group of people. I know there are a couple that aren't GEC, but the majority are, so I thought this thread was the place to show off my new ones and brag on Paul's generosity. I'm wanting to try and collect as many of the yearly forum knives as possible, and he helped me out with a huge chunk of them!

8GRbvUI.jpg

Back