Lets use those axes for what they were ment for.

feddc069.jpg
[/IMG]Thik I figured out to how to post

Moose,

Wow. nice work. How is the jersey working out. Post a pic of that if you would.

What are the axes you have?

Its great thanks, got it for the crew. the pictured axes are 2 hy -test ,Dave Foster work axe,Plum , small one is a true american (mann) I also have couple of perfects singles bits one 4# and two 3.5# and two4#flint edges and a older kelly works wv 4# that has union on it ?and two 2-1/4 flint edges,I have more doubles some kellys perfects, flint edges,vulcans,and a older wv Kelly works.also a true temper and warne cruser I think was a old usfs rangers axe? some plums,I am yet to get a older kelly jersey, Since I fugured out how to post pictures I will put some on I want to trade ?

Coop, have you gotten out an used any of those wedge patterns yet? Let me know when you do, im keen to here what you think of them.

Just in montana at lost Horse went in from there to Indian lake nice place. Does montana still have elk?

Is that bar still open down at lost horse?
If so, I've 'ripped' it up a few times in there. A friend of mine has a 'cabin' (it's actually more like a mansion, but they call it a cabin) down near there.

Yeah, we have a couple of elk left I think :(

Last edited:
Let me think about it moose. What kinda trade do you have in
mind for one of those flint edges?
We're actually leaving to go into town, but I will get back with you tomarrow.
Thanks and have a good day!

Oh, beautiful pics of Indian lake :)

list your extras one might intrest me/didnt have any thing in mind but its not going any were, no rush. I dont list any thing on bay till winter.Just trying to find it a good home. Have a good day.

Yes I did with a crew of MCC, and the Mules, fun project
no rush on trade,
After tues a will be out in the feild for a week so it might take awile for me to respond

Back