Lion Steel "Roundhead" Euro-Barlow

The wait is killing me but!!:eek:o_O:mad::(:oops::confused:
The fact that its my first knife with M390
and one of my favorite traditional
patterns "The Barlow" is very cool :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
So I was just wondering.
WHEN ARE THEY SHIPPING!!!!:p

Last edited:
The factory relocated and it put them a bit behind. After talking to them this morning, I don't expect to see the first shipment for 30-45 days.

OMG! This is terrible news. What am I gonna' do? I only have about a dozen or so other Barlows to use. :)

Thanks for the update, Mike. I can wait.

Thanks for the update, Mike. Shoulder surgery had me out of work a few weeks, so this is good news for me. Of course if you happened to have them by Blade show... I know where to find you there!

Thanks for the update Mike. Like others have said 5-6 weeks isn't the end of the world. :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

I ask Mike the same question last week. He told me that the last he heard from Lionsteel was when he was told 5-6 weeks before deliverys start arriving. So from that I guess we keep our fingers and toes crossed and hope for the best.
:D

I see the CK Website shows the Roundhead Barlow as coming out Mid June.
Looks like things are back up and running. Can't wait to get this one!!:eek::rolleyes:o_O:D

Im not sure who I spoke with at the Lionsteel exhibit yesterday. When asked about the barlow he kept apologizing repeatedly. He said it was his fault because he thought the move would have been easier and failed to plan well enough.

Mike, Im certain, knows more than I, but the gentlemen said it looks more like early July. Either way they were great folks and had a new fixed blade callled the M1 that was extremely tempting. It was around 5 3/4, maybe 6" and looks like a perfect edc.

I was hoping they would have brought a prototype of the barlow, no luck.

They did win knife of the year for the third straight year. That says something to me about the quality.

Im not sure who I spoke with at the Lionsteel exhibit yesterday. When asked about the barlow he kept apologizing repeatedly. He said it was his fault because he thought the move would have been easier and failed to plan well enough.

Mike, Im certain, knows more than I, but the gentlemen said it looks more like early July. Either way they were great folks and had a new fixed blade callled the M1 that was extremely tempting. It was around 5 3/4, maybe 6" and looks like a perfect edc.

I was hoping they would have brought a prototype of the barlow, no luck.

They did win knife of the year for the third straight year. That says something to me about the quality.
Good info. I suspect you spoke to the owner. I didn't attend the show and the LionSteel booth was one of the dominant reasons I wanted to go. But funds did not allow me to make the trip and have sufficient funds available comfortably.

Reactions: KBA
It's being delayed again? :(

Maybe. Not certain. The guy may have just guessed or was adding a few weeks to be safe. I didnt put my complete faith in his answer as Im sure there may have a language barrier with my southern drawl (Not that it is extremely thick :D) and his ability to hear over the crowd noise.

Back