Lion Steel "Roundhead" Euro-Barlow

I was patient until May 1st rolled around, now I'am a bit anxious.
Is it here yet. :)

It is now May 2 and I am about to check my mailbox... Could they have sent it out before I've even paid for it?

I'm sure a lot of you have been to Italy. Estimates on timing over there have a completely different meaning. There's a word for it but I don't remember what it is.

I have two on order so ACCELERARE, ACCELERARE!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm sure a lot of you have been to Italy. Estimates on timing over there has a completely different meaning. They even have a word for it but I don't remember what it is.

Do they come with dents in like the cars there? :)

I'm sure a lot of you have been to Italy. Estimates on timing over there have a completely different meaning. There's a word for it but I don't remember what it is.

I'm no expert in the language, but have studied it some. Domani means tomorrow, that might be one word. My daughter that lives in Santa Fe, NM says that one of the favorites the locals use to indicate they are in no hurry, is manana, which is tomorrow in Spanish.

That said, I like what I'm seeing from the Italian knife makers. I've got a few that are very nice.

I just put in for the Cocobolo version, hope I didn't cut it too close. This piece looks gorgeous, and it's a nice mix of modern in the pattern. I really enjoy m390, I've used a few knives with it, and it's been good to me.

I'm no expert in the language, but have studied it some. Domani means tomorrow, that might be one word. My daughter that lives in Santa Fe, NM says that one of the favorites the locals use to indicate they are in no hurry, is manana, which is tomorrow in Spanish.

That said, I like what I'm seeing from the Italian knife makers. I've got a few that are very nice.
Lived in Bolivia for a few years. When inquiry was made concerning an order being ready, the arrival of a package, the departure of some trains, the beginning of a project....... There was one patent answer - "EN LA MANANA"
.....being interpreted.... "It will be ready when it is ready".... "It will arrive when it arrives"....
Never met a single person with ulcers...:D:D;)
postscript - I'm in for cocobolo and ram's horn!!

I just changed my status from a buy to a maybe on the cocobolo barlow, hopefully you get it.(The one I had reserved)

I put in for one as well. Really looking forward to this one. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

If you do a google image search for "Lionsteel abalone", you will see plenty of examples.
I didn't dig far enough to come up with a means of manufacture.

Peregrin-I think Jack Kerouac covered manana in "On the Road". Well done sense of context.
Thanks, Neal

Back