Madison Barlow Give Away. ***Winner***

I would like to see a single blade canoe pattern with a nice redwood color or even offer the classic yellow handles. I think it would be a nice pocketable knife with some class. Thanks for the generosity.

What a give away!!! Coffin handle jack knife in ebony would be nice.

You guys are awesome. These are great ideas. I am taking notes. :)

I have been so stinking swamped, I haven't had much time on here! Keep 'em coming!

I'm seeing lots of requests for a Bullet EO pattern. That could really work.

Here's a couple mockups with & without the caplifter. I'll vote for one of these, but ONLY if it has a lanyard hole!!!! :D :D :D

16287668001_89939477e0_c.jpg

16289457795_085ba2c8fb_c.jpg

I also REALLY like this idea - especially if it includes a small sheepfoot as the secondary.

I also like the EO spear blade look! Maybe even capped at both ends. Almost like the 85, but w/ Northwoods signature heat treat, name and shield. Some great idea.

86E78E42-52BB-4167-A27A-4303612902B2_zpsgezn17bl.jpg

An 85 or teardrop pattern seems to be getting lots of love. Count me in on that camp. EO is a must. Maybe some short runs of all different types of cool acrylics. Would love to see something like this:

7051df5327286617253aa54e589dc45b_zps5c7444e0.jpg

Ditto on the signature heat-treat, etched name, & shield ^^^^ :eagerness: …just don't forget the sheepfoot secondary!!! :)

Derrick I would love to see a Northwoods EZ Open Jack with a handle notch and a single Wharncliffe with a long pull and lined bolster. Like this but with the notch in handle.
Tank

images

Last edited:
Another one here for a knife based on the 85.EO teardrop shape.

wow, generous giveaway!

I am a wharnie type of guy, so how about a large Barlow pattern with a wharnie + a drop point rather than a clip point main blade, sort of like a sodbuster hybrid

I would like that :)

A double with a small Wharnie and a main drop point in CPM 3V would be hard to beat in my book.

The one traditional that I have been hunting for is a sheepsfoot Barlow, double blade one can only hope to find one!

The one that I keep looking for and expect not to find is a 4" closed length Canoe pattern with traditional blades. The two bladed Madison would have been one of my suggestions. Will have to pick up one of these and will probably be my second knife of 2015. I like the big slip joints.

My grail knife is the Abilene stockman. Seeing one in Ebony with ns liners and a badge shield would look outstanding. Maybe a little file work on the liners.

I've always been partial to the square bolstered serpentine Jack knives with clip and pen blade, but they seem hard to get in higher quality anymore. All I can find are cheap versions!

Jeff

Back