Make me laugh, win stuff

*SNIP*

The most painful household incident is wearing socks and stepping on an upturned plug.*

*SNIP*

Absolutely not.... bare feet, step on your daughter's jacks on the kitchen floor, and hang one in your heel, through the callouses

MUCH more painful.... old straight pin between the toes is a close second...

Doc

No worrys bro, it was fun. But are you sure you're not really a comedy club performer who ran out of fresh material? Lol
8b32942f.jpg

Take care of yourself, Clich, and you'll be back up and running in no time. Just the stuff you write up here has been a gift enough to the Becker community. More than once I've had an idea going in my head and suddenly you post up a tutorial on how to accomplish it!

No worries Clich.....we wont bite, you got way more important things to deal with right now then appeasing us, the unwashed horde! lol

It's all good man. Thanks for being honest and not making it harder for yourself. Let us know if we can help.

Clich I bet you have given away more knives than anyone here. Please dont sweat it. We love ya man!

Hey man, it's like the prize is reading all this funny crap. Rock on with your bad self and (obviously) do not sweat a tiny contest thing. Carry on with the good stuff.

Without this thread I may have never read about BAM BAM the goat; I laughed so hard I cried! Hopefully you'll be laughing again soon, Clich!

Back