make your choice ! survival folder...

take a pick
the folder you wish you had with you in a survival situation, but not depending on what that situation may be...
just what is the folder you would bet yor life on, regardless of situation
no lists of favorite, second favorite, two knives, no fixed blades..and so on
just one folder that you think may help in a survival scenario
you know what i mean...

thanks

Kabar M.U.L.E. plain edge, curved droppoint blade

this knife is so goddamn bulletproof and tough, and SHARP, and easy to sharpen, that i have NO hesitations about relying on it as my ONLY blade in a wilderness survival setting.

Easy enough...Buck 110. "If it was good enough for grandpa, it' good enough for me.":D

Manix. Not even a question in my mind.

If the Manix didn't exist or I couldn't get my hands on one, Buck 110.

But the Manix is only somewhat better than the 110 and I could get four 110 for the price of a Manix.

A folder would not be my first choice for survival. But to play the game it would be a Buck 110 or my old trusted Schrade Uncle Henry LB7.

001.jpg

Last edited:
A folder would not be my first choice for survival. But to play the game it would be a Buck 110 or my old trusted Schrade Uncle Henry.

What Schrade Uncle Henry? I have a Stockman and some other such knife...pics??:D

I'll be honest as long as I had a tooth brush with me to keep the joints clean I'd feel totally confident in a good folder as a survival knife, When I was a kid I didn't know a fraction of what I know now about the subject, and I spent days in the woods with nothing but a folder, and they have never let me down...Different strokes for different folks I guess

Vic Farmer/Vic Outrider/Vic OHT and my all time favourite locking folder - Buck 110 :)

Back