1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

May have bought a clone here.

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by funky419, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Peter Hartwig

Peter Hartwig Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 29, 2008
    You really do have to read the whole thread(GB&U). They often don't follow a straight line and if you miss one of the turns, you don't know what is really happening. Granted it can be a lot of reading on an active thread.
    and if I post early on in the thread I need to add a disclaimer, that it is based on what I have heard so far. Getting tired of egg on my face for trusting the OP at his word. Some spin a good tale, but that is all it is.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  2. sliceofaloha

sliceofaloha Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 4, 2018
    Not as entertaining as Njal's Saga but almost as long and with no real payoff. Am I not entertained!? Maybe a little for the first third.

3. craytab

craytab Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2012
    Yes, to avoid looking like I don't know what I'm talking about and/or looking like a fool.

Grenock, Nautique and jkwithawave like this.
  4. Grenock

Grenock Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 7, 2016
    Short answer, yes.

r8shell and 4mer_FMF like this.