Millie Ti w/ CQI on sale heads up

My Ti-Millie’s (fluted) are from KC and both are CQI’s. Not sure about the unfluted.

Has anyone ordered a Ti-Mil from KC during this sale and if so is it a CQI version?
Ordered one from KC last Saturday. Then I found out BHQ had them for about $10 cheaper so I asked them to price match and they agreed. All the back and forth delayed the shipping but I should have it Monday and will post a pic when it arrives.

Has anyone ordered a Ti-Mil from KC during this sale and if so is it a CQI version?
I got one from KC and it was the newer CQI model. The model pic on KC is the newer one but just to make sure when I ordered I put in the purchase notes to please make sure it is a CQI model, aka the one with the larger lanyard hole. I've got both versions now and to be honest, unless you're into lanyards the older version is just as good, especially at the current price. I only purchased another one because they are discontinued and the price is right.

KC confirmed that they only have the newest CQI versions of the fluted left in stock. I received mine last week.

Ordered one from KC last Saturday. Then I found out BHQ had them for about $10 cheaper so I asked them to price match and they agreed. All the back and forth delayed the shipping but I should have it Monday and will post a pic when it arrives.
Got it today and has all the CQI's. Somebody already posted a pic so I needn't bother.
ETA: It's the standard non-fluted version.

The fluted ti is so tempting at the discounted price.
I'm kicking my ass for finally buying one over the summer at the normal discount price of $279 after telling myself for years that it's too expensive. Of course it's the old style without the CQI's. Now this! :mad:

I'm kicking my ass for finally buying one over the summer at the normal discount price of $279 after telling myself for years that it's too expensive. Of course it's the old style without the CQI's. Now this! :mad:

How about buy another one with CQI and keep it as a safe queen. Use the one bought in summer. :p

How about buy another one with CQI and keep it as a safe queen. Use the one bought in summer. :p

Oh believe me, I'm thinking about it... but that nagging voice in my ear from the female specie complaining about the thousands and thousands of dollars worth of knives I have just sitting there in a neat pile (y'know those nifty red, black and gold boxes). The good news is the pile is so big that she would never notice that it's multiplying. :D

Oh believe me, I'm thinking about it... but that nagging voice in my ear from the female specie complaining about the thousands and thousands of dollars worth of knives I have just sitting there in a neat pile (y'know those nifty red, black and gold boxes). The good news is the pile is so big that she would never notice that it's multiplying. :D

I am playing with my plain ti millie (the old version without CQL). It is perfect in every way but still want to snag a fluted version with CQI. Just wonder how it will feel like as compared to the plain ti version.

I am playing with my plain ti millie (the old version without CQL). It is perfect in every way but still want to snag a fluted version with CQI. Just wonder how it will feel like as compared to the plain ti version.
The fluted version feels lighter and sleeker in the hand since they're contoured and quite a bit of Ti has been removed. Then the fluting is added. Really nice knife. (Yes, I am doing my best to be an enabler). :)

Got the email yesterday from Spyderco with the list of discontinued models for 2018. Both Ti Militaries were on the list and now I have another fluted Ti on the way.

Back