Modified Production Knives (traditional only)

Just finished up the second knife of these Winchester Black Box 2991 Moose shadow pattern lightweight twins. I'm extremely proud and happy with how they turned out. Such a fun project. Thanks for looking!
View attachment 1256441

View attachment 1256442

View attachment 1256445

View attachment 1256443

View attachment 1256444

View attachment 1256446

View attachment 1256447

View attachment 1256448
That project answered a couple of questions I had as far as rebuilding knives. I’ve wondered if micarta could be done linerless and now I know. I also wondered how a Birdseye pivot would look on an equal end, and now that I’ve seen it, I think it looks great.

I’m definitely feeling good about this now. I still have a lot of detail work I wanna do before I put it together. Just wanted to see how the fit was looking.

Been tinkering with the actual EDC that lives on the belt (in an amazing G2 sheath;))

screenshot_20200104-041023_photos-2-jpg.1258950

Great stuff Ted!
Not sure if I’ve mentioned this or not, but the knives I’ve done is all your fault! I took a few years off, but quite some time ago you, muskrat man, Dale and quite a few others were very patient and very helpful with all of my questions. I still appreciate you guys and how helpful you’ve been. Thanks a ton!

Not sure if I’ve mentioned this or not, but the knives I’ve done is all your fault! I took a few years off, but quite some time ago you, muskrat man, Dale and quite a few others were very patient and very helpful with all of my questions. I still appreciate you guys and how helpful you’ve been. Thanks a ton!

I am really enjoying your mods a lot. Some really unique and interesting choices, and the results are WOW!

Back