Money Back Option if the HEST Folder does not ship as per countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh, somebody's going to be buying his wife dinner.
The guillotine moves made by RYP basically took the wind out of the whiners.

We need more whiners! Someone recruit whiners!

Is it done yet?
Has it shipped yet?
Where is the timer?
Are you sure it is gonna be sharp?
;)

[/B]

ESEERATFAN, I bet my wife this thread would hit 300 posts by Friday. Dinner for me if it does, laundry detail for a week if it doesn't . . .:)
I keep thinking all this back & forth, yet the knife is still in some phase of the production schedule & no one has their hands on one yet, so what is all the worry ? ? ? :confused:
Your only hope is that you specified anytime Friday and you have till 23:59 today for it to happen. :D

So Stephan, Falcor or Benedict or whoever. You have been voted off the DPx Gear island.

Your money will be refunded in full and the inventory available for sale on DPxGear.com

after this post the thread should have died... as nothing was relevant afterward.

Just thought I'd post that to bring it to the top.. :0)

Hi folks -

I am anxiously (and quietly) waiting for an LE from HEST as well as a production version from a dealer.

The longer I am at BF, the more I am amused by the impatience and impertinence of some cutlery hobbyists who act like spoiled children being denied a new toy.

To make it even more ironically amusing to me, here is a hard-use knife designed by a gentleman who is known for immersing himself in dangerous places, having to deal with internet triviality and childishness.

Happily, it appears that most of the hobbyists here are patient adults who live life with their emotional balance regulator set on "chill".

I am most anxious to finally get a Lionsteel product in my hands and check out the roto-block; that and play with my LE Skull tool! :thumbup: :D

I promise I will not pitch a hissy-fit if my knife is not here for Christmas. I am pretty sure I will be able to find something else to use to cut things up until the HEST Folder arrives.

best regards -

mqqn

I was out of pocket and missed my window for payment on my LE, so it was offered to others. Maybe, I should demand 251 are made...I'll be sure to notify paypal of these haphazard business practices. RYP should have known this and extended the time for payment just for me. He obviously extended the production time for himself.....:D:D:D

Easy come, easy go...just wanted to extend the life of the whinefest
Alan

Ryp i must say that i think your attitude to your customers is wrong, these are the same people who by giving you their hard earned cash made your idea a reality and this is the way you speak to them ?. Quote: "You have been voted off the DPx Gear island."

I realize we're over all of this, but as I was reading some of the posts I'd missed, this one got under my skin. I think part of the problem with consumers today is that they have been trained (by businesses that lay down and give them whatever they want) to be complete F'ing babies. Every once in a while, business owners need to and should stand up for their hard-earned business and reputation and tell the customer where to go. And, if a business owner can have a little fun with it by pretending we're all on an island waiting for HEST Folders so we can carve our ways home, more power to him.

There's my latest contribution to the "300". Carry on!

Your only hope is that you specified anytime Friday and you have till 23:59 today for it to happen. :D

Ooops, I got it wrong. Dude's gonna' be doing laundry unless things pick up. :D

Are you sure it is gonna be sharp?
;)

That's a great question. Are these sharpened blades, or am I going to have to break out my file? Cause I heard on another forum that one guy's cousin's friend's girlfriend heard it from her brother who posts regularly on GlockTalk, where he saw a thread where another knife came dull, and so he asked if the folding HEST would be dull, and this one dude, who got banned later for bestiality pics, said that he thought the HEST was probably going to have to be sharpened by individual owners. So there's that.

Last edited:
All these pages and this thread is still impossible to rub one out to.

This thread is like a trainwreck full of politicians. At first you’re like “Oh fuck!” but then you realize it really isn’t that big of a deal.

All these pages and this thread is still impossible to rub one out to.

This thread is like a trainwreck full of politicians. At first you’re like “Oh fuck!” but then you realize it really isn’t that big of a deal.

Good post :thumbup:

I realize we're over all of this, but as I was reading some of the posts I'd missed, this one got under my skin.

this is the very reason this thread hasn't died, I realize 'some' are just having fun but others panties are all in a bunch over a simple business decision..

in before the lock:eek:, as this thread needs to go away already:rolleyes:

in before the lock:eek:, as this thread needs to go away already:rolleyes:

we ought to at least wait until the thread hits 300 posts, this man needs dinner!

[/B]

ESEERATFAN, I bet my wife this thread would hit 300 posts by Friday. Dinner for me if it does, laundry detail for a week if it doesn't . . .:)
I keep thinking all this back & forth, yet the knife is still in some phase of the production schedule & no one has their hands on one yet, so what is all the worry ? ? ? :confused:

Hahaha! That was a perfect description!

we ought to at least wait until the thread hits 300 posts, this man needs dinner!

The poor guy is going to go to bed hungry then be stuck doing laundry for a week!

Good luck, brother!

teacher, not only did I request politely that I had until the stroke of midnight, there was an addendum added that all post did NOT have to mention the subject in them . . . :) Only 42 +/- to go & 9.5 hrs. or so to go. . .
Anyone know what the best detergent is now adays ? ? ? :(
Be safe.

[/B]Anyone know what the best detergent is now adays ? ? ? :(
Be safe.

I'm pretty sure we use the big Costco jug o' detergent... haha. Funny story about laundry... When my wife and I first got married, I didn't approve of her laundry methods and in a way that lacked some tact I said "That's not the way my mom does laundry..." Oh man, that didn't go over well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back