Money Back Option if the HEST Folder does not ship as per countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think he should have to do the laundry for a week.

Ta hell with that, I say he needs to win, but just before the dawn, when its darkest, up the bet to dinner with benefits, and then make the call out here and we swarm in with a ton of posts and put him over the top and in the middle:D:thumbup:

YEEEHAWWW!!

Moose

Ta hell with that, I say he needs to win, but just before the dawn, when its darkest, up the bet to dinner with benefits, and then make the call out here and we swarm in with a ton of posts and put him over the top and in the middle:D:thumbup:

YEEEHAWWW!!

Moose

This might have made my day. :D

That produces pink. I ran around in pink underwear for a long time after learning that lesson

That produces pink. I ran around in pink underwear for a long time after learning that lesson

Don't lie, you ran around with pink underwear long before the mixing of whites and reds. Its ok, we are your friends, you can open up to us, we won't judge you. :D

Moose

There were a couple of lessons learned and a confirmation. Yes, that makes pink. Two, pink is not my best color. The wife confirmed in the process that I am, in fact, a moron and cannot be trusted with the laundry;). Now to see if dawn works in the dishwasher:D.

Alan

Last edited:
Don't lie, you ran around with pink underwear long before the mixing of whites and reds. Its ok, we are your friends, you can open up to us, we won't judge you. :D

Moose

True....

DPx Gear will do business in an environment of trust, honesty and respect.

So Stephan, Falcor or Benedict or whoever. You have been voted off the DPx Gear island.

Your money will be refunded in full and the inventory available for sale on DPxGear.com
Excellent.
Ryp i must say that i think your attitude to your customers is wrong, these are the same people who by giving you their hard earned cash made your idea a reality and this is the way you speak to them ?. Quote: "You have been voted off the DPx Gear island."

I also think that posting someones (Falcor) personal details on a public forum without his permission is not on.
Any one expecting shipment of a product that is not yet made on an exact date, and then threatening a company if they fail to meet that date is not responsible for making anyone's idea a reality. Matter of fact, I don't think a person like that is living in reality.

His order is canceled, and I don't know of any other company with integrity that would accept that man's terms. The OP, got exactly what he wanted; his money back.
+1
I realize we're over all of this, but as I was reading some of the posts I'd missed, this one got under my skin. I think part of the problem with consumers today is that they have been trained (by businesses that lay down and give them whatever they want) to be complete F'ing babies. Every once in a while, business owners need to and should stand up for their hard-earned business and reputation and tell the customer where to go. And, if a business owner can have a little fun with it by pretending we're all on an island waiting for HEST Folders so we can carve our ways home, more power to him.

There's my latest contribution to the "300". Carry on!
As a small business owner myself, I totally agree with what 'sdg' said in the quote above. Those times are rare, few and far between fortunately for my business.... BUT, they do happen. There are some people that cannot be pleased... no matter what.

It is best to send them on their way as peacefully and agreeable as possible.

That is exactly what RYP did. The OP got exactly what he wanted. And to his credit, IMO; RYP interjected a bit of levity in the process. :thumbup:

And as far as what mac2 said about Falcor's "personal details" being posted on a public forum without his permission... ????? I never saw any "personal details" posted myself, so I have no idea what he is referring to. :confused:

Doing my part to help the man get his dinner and stay out of the laundry room.... :thumbup:

Ooops, I got it wrong. Dude's gonna' be doing laundry unless things pick up. :D
No problem, it's the thought that counts. ;) Hopefully he'll get dinner. :D
That's a great question. Are these sharpened blades, or am I going to have to break out my file? Cause I heard on another forum that one guy's cousin's friend's girlfriend heard it from her brother who posts regularly on GlockTalk, where he saw a thread where another knife came dull, and so he asked if the folding HEST would be dull, and this one dude, who got banned later for bestiality pics, said that he thought the HEST was probably going to have to be sharpened by individual owners. So there's that.
That explains everything... thanks. :D

Trying to help a brother stay out of the laundry room.... :D

[/B]

teacher, not only did I request politely that I had until the stroke of midnight, there was an addendum added that all post did NOT have to mention the subject in them . . . :) Only 42 +/- to go & 9.5 hrs. or so to go. . .
Anyone know what the best detergent is now adays ? ? ? :(
Be safe.
Smart man.... :D
You might just squeak by too..... ;)

Going for 300.....

[/B]
Anyone know what the best detergent is now adays ? ? ? :(
Be safe.
My bad, I forgot to answer this. :eek: Just in case it doesn't go your way. :(
I like Tide myself, YMMV though. :thumbup:
Oh yeah, throw some of that Oxi-Clean stuff in there with it.... it works wonders. :D

Helping a brother out!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back