1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Money Back Option if the HEST Folder does not ship as per countdown

Discussion in 'DPx Hostile Environment Survival Tools' started by Falcor, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teacher

teacher

Apr 11, 2001
    Don't feel too bad. I was dumb enough to do that..................... twice. :eek:

BOTH times of course "flew" like a lead balloon. :(
    I'll never know what I was thinking when I said that... especially the second time. :eek: :D :D

Doing my part to help the man reach 300.......
    :cool:

2. Moosez45

Moosez45 Custom Antlers, Factory Knives... Moderator

Jul 14, 2010
    Not to worry, I gots 31 Beckerheads waiting the vanguard to push this thing over, just make sure you up the bet, food is good, but a man's gots to get dessert, after a hearty meal. LOL:D

Moose

3. RYP

RYP

Jul 11, 2009
    "this one dude, who got banned later for bestiality pics, said that he thought the HEST was probably going to have to be sharpened by individual owners."

Maybe he was trying to sharpen the backside of the knife?? Damn we are gonna hafta post a sign that says "You must be THIS smart to own a HEST" :))

4. Moosez45

Jul 14, 2010
    Well, so much for Guyon getting one. Me either for that fact. Who makes knives that dumasses can own?

(wait for it, wait for it)

Moose

5. teacher

teacher

Apr 11, 2001
    Ask and ye shall receive, see the first quote.............. :D:D:D

I fall into that category too btw...... ;)

#285 to help the man get dinner.....

Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
  6. a.l.hare

a.l.hare

Sep 16, 2008
    Those nerf things don't sharpen for s#!t. I've tried everything. Must be the HT.

7. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford

Aug 20, 2008
    So anyone have a good beef jerky recipe I can try?

8. teacher

teacher

Apr 11, 2001
    I had the same problem till I "cheated" and embedded razor blades in the "nerf edge". ;)

Pushing for 300.......
    :thumbup:

9. otis williams

otis williams

May 27, 2008
    well i suppose the o.p's happy with his refund, hasn't come back to complain...

10. Brennanscott

Brennanscott

Jul 8, 2010
    We still trying for 300?

11. Moosez45

Jul 14, 2010
    Dishwasher will ruin 'em in a NY minute. I had a really cool set of the Nerfcrafters. I took'em out, done some serious tactical bushcrafting, it was xtreme stuff, I tell ya. After I built a new civilization with them, I bid farewell to my newly spawned Utopia and headed home.

I was just going to wipe'em down and oil them, but I thought, WTH, I'll give them quick run in the old clean-o-matic here. Ruined them before the dry cycle even started.

Its ok though, because I found the new 2011 Nerf Nessmuk Trio and I've already preordered them.

[​IMG]

Moose

12. sdg

sdg

Jun 14, 2010
    We need to throttle down a bit and make him sweat it.

13. teacher

teacher

Apr 11, 2001
    No, not a "good one"... but if you come up with one; please share it. :)

We're in the "Red Zone" for getting to 300.....
    :thumbup:

14. a.l.hare

a.l.hare

Sep 16, 2008
    Maybe RYP will make a H.E.N.T. (hostile environment nerf tool). We can trade some of those 8 year old's AK47's for those...minus the razor blades. We need to get to 300 quick...I'm clearly running on bulls#!t.

Alan

15. sdg

sdg

Jun 14, 2010
    My wife already says I'm a nerd for spending so much time tracking a knife that I've never seen in person. No additional tooling needed.

16. teacher

teacher

Apr 11, 2001
    Now that's what I am talking about!!!! :eek: Preordered, wow.... :thumbup:
    Who has some left???? :D :D :thumbup:

17. a.l.hare

a.l.hare

Sep 16, 2008
    I knew somebody was gonna catch that... but I could go with nerd too.

18. Moosez45

Jul 14, 2010
    I can't say, I may wind up getting another set to mistreat and send in for their No questions asked warranty replacement program. I hear its all the rave in Alabama.:D

Moose

19. Brennanscott

Brennanscott

Jul 8, 2010
    Alll...most...there....

20. sdg

sdg

Jun 14, 2010
    Boom!

What's my prize!? A Free HEST?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.