Money Back Option if the HEST Folder does not ship as per countdown

Discussion in 'DPx Hostile Environment Survival Tools' started by Falcor, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teacher

teacher

Apr 11, 2001
    :thumbup:

2. Brennanscott

Brennanscott

Jul 8, 2010
    Cigarettes anyone?

3. teacher

teacher

Apr 11, 2001
    Somebody was "sandbagging"..... :D :D :D :D :thumbup: ;)

4. a.l.hare

a.l.hare

Sep 16, 2008
    your prize is a H.E.N.T. The delivery countdown clock will be up soon.

5. Horn Dog

Horn Dog

Sep 9, 2005
    Geez, I just read this thread. Well I just scanned over some of it. As anal as it was, it was still better than TV. :D:eek:

6. a.l.hare

a.l.hare

Sep 16, 2008
    Oops we're gonna have to move it back...I assume Falcor will have a problem on your behalf.

7. DH1

DH1

Nov 8, 2006
    Where is Falcor? Was he that pissed that he won't come back?

8. sdg

sdg

Jun 14, 2010
    Sorry Mrs. S. The boys rallied together and came through! So what's for dinner?

9. 1066vik

1066vik Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2009
    I don't see what the big deal was - if the thread hit 300, his wife had to make dinner. If it didn't hit 300 she has to do laundry for a week - sounds like win-win, especially if dinner was pizza and a "happy ending"...

10. JUST1MOR

JUST1MOR

Oct 19, 2010
    I DON'T BELIEVE IT ?? !! Leave for a little while for the doctor's office, routine hospital visit, stop for dinner, little time on the ESEE forum, hit the "New Posts" tab, & "Ef voila", 300 it is !!! :D
    Guys, I have to thank you from the bottom of my back & to SDG for being #300, although it would not have happened if not for everyone, even the one's rooting against (Mrs. S, you will understand tomorrow). My apologies to Falcor for my seeming to highjacking his thread (I think that is the correct I/T term), Sally was reading this, made the comment it was losing steam, & I made the comment it would hit at least 300 posts by the week-end. Bantering, opinions expressed, scenarios presented, wager made. What a way to start the week-end . . .:thumbup:
    Folks, I have to be honest, we have not laughed so much in the last several months as we have reading this post together. For something to start out with so much negativity, so hurtful, & get almost personal, and then end with so many jokes & good natured bantering, well, start around post #23 & read this again if you have time or if all the tv's are on reality shows, you will understand.
    Thank you again for having my back, enjoy your week-end. I am indebted to you all. Within the next 2 weeks or so, I will be enjoying dinner, free of charge, somewhere with my lovely wife. If you live in the Cincinnati area,you are welcome to join us for the first round . . .
    Merry Christmas.
    Be safe.

11. TLR

TLR

Oct 5, 1998
    Oh you're in Cincy. Have ribs at the Rib King and then post about mecca for me. Thinking about Montgomery Inn makes me want to drive down there right now for a slab. Actually do what I do when I'm in town. White Castles on the way in, Skyline for lunch and then an obscene amount of ribs that night. TRIFECTA!!!

Ok now I'm going to go wallow in self-pity.:(

12. sdg

sdg

Jun 14, 2010
    That was exactly the point. The thread went from lame and annoying to stupid and laughable. Enjoy your dinner, JUST1MOR. I'd love to join you for round one, but that's a long haul from Cali.

You stay classy, Blade Forums!

13. Guyon

Guyon Biscuit Whisperer Staff Member Super Mod

Mar 15, 2000
    Actually, in light of this thread, that might not be such a bad idea. :p
    Is there an aptitude test for whiners? If not, that test will have to be devised and calibrated. Until then, you could have all pre-order participants sign off on a Butthurt Report Form (BRF) to weed out all the butthurts. Under "Please Tell Us More About The Incident of Butthurt," you'll need to add an entry that reads: "Someone sold me a knife and kept his end of the bargain, but still...."

[​IMG]

14. a.l.hare

a.l.hare

Sep 16, 2008
    Well played, RYP. I've figured it out. Falcor stirs up the mob, and now the DPX forum is getting tons of views. Falcor posts, then is never seen again...yeah only if Falcor is RYP (cue Scooby-Doo music)!:eek::eek::eek:

I couldn't help myself.

15. Mrs.Shotgunner11

Mrs.Shotgunner11 Moderator

Jun 1, 2009
    that would cost laundry for the week. even if he won.

16. JUST1MOR

JUST1MOR

Oct 19, 2010

TLR, next time you are in town, head to the Mason area or Eastgate area in Batavia, & try the ribs at "City Barbecue". Better, more meat, & a whole lot LESS EXPENSIVE!! Surprised to find someone west of the Mississippi knows about Skyline. My wife went to law school in Pittsburgh, Kan. & used to take a bunch of 3 & 4 ways back with her. Thanks for the help, Merry Christmas.
    Be safe.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
  17. 1066vik

Nov 28, 2009
    I know it was the point - there was no typo in my post: read it again, see where the subtle twist is, don't tell Mrs S as I don't want her mad at me. :D

It's all good...

18. 1066vik

Nov 28, 2009
    your wife is a Gorilla?

19. sdg

sdg

Jun 14, 2010
    Roger that. Re-read and processed!

Now what do we do? I find myself distraction-less and once again wondering about the HEST folder... someone give us another post milestone before someone starts asking when the knives are gonna be here.

20. teacher

teacher

Apr 11, 2001
    :thumbup: I understand..... :D

Yeah, evidently so for some on the NQA Warranty. I don't think that "sad tale" is limited to Alabama though.... :eek: ;) ..... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.