Multiples of the same model?

That’s an absolutely beautiful knife. I wish I had the money to spend right now

It’s an interesting piece. It’s not a spectacular slicer or fidget knife. The blade is .15” thick, with a relatively short grind. Teflon washers, and I keep my pivot very tight, so it’s a roll open/shut knife for me. I’ve seen a clip of one with the pivot backed up a little for front flipping, but I don’t care to do that. Roll open/shut is very smooth.

But... all of the above also makes it a shockingly robust user. I’ve taken it to work, cut a couple hundred zip ties, a couple hundred yards of cardboard by now, etc. That thickness doesn’t make it a knife that glides through thick material, but it has a pretty strong edge. All I’ve done is touch it up on the Sharpmaker and strop a bit.

So, it’s kind of the Gina Carano of folders. Sexy as hell to look at, but also resilient and capable.

From a different perspective perhaps (making and selling not buying). I have done multiple multiples:

iYq2UkN.jpg

uuaa59d.jpg

3p4sMr9.jpg

YQaZiL1.jpg

y0i8k7n.jpg

aSikGgv.jpg

2j6S9yf.jpg

And the beat goes on...

nIlaF6M.jpg

50TUByn.jpg

98jw1vG.jpg

FYrT8wH.jpg

IeYnTdt.jpg

Enough Dave enough. But wait I'm only on page 30 of 91 pages on Imgur..........

It’s an interesting piece. It’s not a spectacular slicer or fidget knife. The blade is .15” thick, with a relatively short grind. Teflon washers, and I keep my pivot very tight, so it’s a roll open/shut knife for me. I’ve seen a clip of one with the pivot backed up a little for front flipping, but I don’t care to do that. Roll open/shut is very smooth.

But... all of the above also makes it a shockingly robust user. I’ve taken it to work, cut a couple hundred zip ties, a couple hundred yards of cardboard by now, etc. That thickness doesn’t make it a knife that glides through thick material, but it has a pretty strong edge. All I’ve done is touch it up on the Sharpmaker and strop a bit.

So, it’s kind of the Gina Carano of folders. Sexy as hell to look at, but also resilient and capable.
Lol I like the Gina Carano reference

I have found when the time comes to replace something that I really like, it is usually discontinued and/or the price has inflated (ZT 0561, Buck Bravo). Also, some deals are just too good to pass up (auto Stryker for $40).

Benchmade- 4 Strykers, 4 Contegos, 3 940s, 2 Rifts, 2 710s

Buck- 4 Striders, 3 Vantages, 3 Nighthawks,
3 CSAR-Ts, 2 Bravos,

4 Gerber 06 autos
2 ZT 0561s
2 Western 49s
And a few others

Don't know why I got 2 gray Delicas. But I did. And I love them both. BTW, the Delica in VG-10 takes a super edge, even with just a strop.

z2IFEDR.jpg

Back