My BK9 Fighter...in progress... UPDATE Pg. 4 & 5

Nice work Nick.

that is a stellar mod. i've been gearing up to do my 9 and your photos were terrific fire starters!

BH#118

2nbbkmg.jpg

w7n86e.jpg

Big thanks to Nick (MyWifeThinksImCrazy) for the great work on the sheath.

That looks awesome. Great work yet again Nick.

Well with this project coming to an end I guess it's time to start planning the next mod project. I like the 9 for various reasons...one of which is that there is a lot of real-estate to work with on the blade. I have at least two more bk9 mod projects planned. Also at least one bk7 project and one day when the production 10s come out I'll do one of those. I ain't messin' with my LE 10

Yep, great fit. What do you recommend to condition the leather with?

I like Hubbard's shoe grease. It conditions and water treats. I also have used mink oil from kiwi.

I'm looking forward to seeing your next few projects. Especially the 7 :D

...stuff... I ain't messin' with my LE 10

Please don't grind off yer thumb ramp. I loves ma ramps... and a little bit of me dies when someone takes a dremel to em.

In any event, I have to confess. I've been following this thread and when it started, I was very... Meh. At the prospect of changing a 9 into a fighter. Cause I've used the 9 and loved it in a survival larged fixed blade role. But looking at the images here, I started to drool... I think that says it all.

Back