My Son died this mornng.

Yes it was. It really helped me.

I only know some of you folks via this forum. But today, your all my brothers and I love you guys. I'm really touched by your compassion and kindness to this stranger. You've helped mend a broken heart today.

It was very touching reading so many of the very thoughtful posts of encouragement, followed by this reply. :)

Prayers of peace and love. My deepest condolences to your and your family. RIP Bryan :angel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_lrrq_opng

Sorry for your loss. Thoughts out to family and friends. :(

We're back home. My son's service went well. Friends and family all said that Bryan had a gentle spirit and didn't have a mean bone in his body. They all enjoyed his company. The words were comforting and took some of the sting out of a tumultuous week.

The sheriff's office finally got involved with the roommate situation. He was given notice of eviction, evicted and was watched under threat of a theft charge for every item that he took that wasn't his. We were able to get my son's belongings.

I cannot reiterate how much the prayers and well wishes from the members of this forum has meant to me. It has really helped me during this tough time. The outpouring of genuine sympathy has helped me shed lots of my grief through tears that needed to be let out. From the bottom of my heart, I thank each one of you for taking the time to help heal a grieving father. This really is a special place.

Kevin

My prayers for your family OP. I'm so very sorry and I can't even begin to fathom the depth of your loss. Again, my sincere condolences and prayers for strength, understanding, and comfort.

So glad you got your son's belongings back Kevin. The last thing you needed at this time was that garbage.
Don't forget we're always here, the proverbial shoulder, whenever you need us my friend.
Joe

So sorry for your loss. I couldn't imagine going through something like that. God bless you and your family, stay strong.

I read this when you first posted it and just didn't know what to say.

Reading it again now I guess all that can be said is that I am very sorry to hear about your loss. Please keep your chin up, better days are ahead.

Sincere condolences. You've been through a lot and our we wish you the best in time to come.

Just wanted to add my voice to the many.

Very sorry for your loss.

Deep peace of the running wave to you.
Deep peace of the flowing air to you.
Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
Deep peace of the infinite peace to you

We're back home. My son's service went well. Friends and family all said that Bryan had a gentle spirit and didn't have a mean bone in his body. They all enjoyed his company. The words were comforting and took some of the sting out of a tumultuous week.

The sheriff's office finally got involved with the roommate situation. He was given notice of eviction, evicted and was watched under threat of a theft charge for every item that he took that wasn't his. We were able to get my son's belongings.

I cannot reiterate how much the prayers and well wishes from the members of this forum has meant to me. It has really helped me during this tough time. The outpouring of genuine sympathy has helped me shed lots of my grief through tears that needed to be let out. From the bottom of my heart, I thank each one of you for taking the time to help heal a grieving father. This really is a special place.

Kevin

I just wanted you to know: I was thinking about you and your son today, Kevin. I said a special prayer for you & your family.

Prayers sent for you and your family
We cant explain these things nor should we try
to make any sense of them

Coming from a Recovering Person Myself..
It is not only an inner battle it is an emotional and
mental malady that NO medical professional can
remotely try to explain.

The addiction is insidious and baffles ones mind.
How we as people can allow these outside forces to make
us do things we would normally never ever do, say or act like.

I have lost literally 80 friends because of addictions in all forms
over my grateful years sober..

I have asked my friends at my meetings/group I attend to remember
your son (Bryan) in their prayers and most of all to remember all of you..the family
that carry on each day with no answers..But do know this...None of this Try or not try to
understand...NONE of this is anyones fault... Blame the ADDICTION..

God Bless you and your family...

Chef Keith Schroeder CSC--Giz--

Last edited:
Back