Never Fear, The Northwoods Zulu Spear is Here!

A little more Zulu info!!

Here is the Schrade Cut. Co. knife that carried it.
Zulu3_zpsullkrbiv.jpg

Zulu1_zpseyaulwjy.jpg

Zulu2_zpsknwidwvx.jpg

And here is the cut from the 1926-1938 Schrade Cut. Co. catalog!!
Zulu%20Cut_zpsi0qehg90.jpg

I definitely kick myself for not buying a giraffe. These are stunning guys. I love the Appaloosa like brown tones and the Orangy Reds, the pseudo mammoth is sweet too! Congrats to those who went for it right away. Truly beautiful!

The giraffe bone is fantastic, I really like the color variation in this one (the sheath in the pic is not the sheath that came with it).

Last edited:
I asked the same thing because the KSF images looked blueish purple to me. In hand it looks like a light black, greyish black...

One time we called something blue and people wrote to tell us that it was more black than blue. Someone else wrote to say, "It is more green than blue." Someone else wrote to tell us about the various names for colors.

After that, I instructed our staff to start calling it "Camel Bone."

Being male, I understand about 5 colors. None of them sound French.

One time we called something blue and people wrote to tell us that it was more black than blue. Someone else wrote to say, "It is more green than blue." Someone else wrote to tell us about the various names for colors.

After that, I instructed our staff to start calling it "Camel Bone."

Being male, I understand about 5 colors. None of them sound French.

Ya, that's smart and I figured that's probably why it wasn't labeled... people use up a lot of energy to complain sometimes. You might need to have a sit down with one of your staff members about your camel color polices because he said it was "black camel"... it was the guy that does the cool knife videos :)

Ya, that's smart and I figured that's probably why it wasn't labeled... people use up a lot of energy to complain sometimes. You might need to have a sit down with one of your staff members about your camel color polices because he said it was "black camel"... it was the guy that does the cool knife videos :)

That guy is a loose cannon.

A little more Zulu info!!

Here is the Schrade Cut. Co. knife that carried it.
Zulu3_zpsullkrbiv.jpg

Zulu1_zpseyaulwjy.jpg

Zulu2_zpsknwidwvx.jpg

And here is the cut from the 1926-1938 Schrade Cut. Co. catalog!!
Zulu%20Cut_zpsi0qehg90.jpg

What a superb knife, kind of mega Conductor bút with Spear master! :thumbup: If that were the next Forum Knife or were it to have a small Pruner secondary, I'd buy a whole load....:D:D:D

What a superb knife, kind of mega Conductor bút with Spear master! :thumbup: If that were the next Forum Knife or were it to have a small Pruner secondary, I'd buy a whole load....:D:D:D

You sir deserve a medal. This would be an awesome forum knife. I would like to get a custom two blade Zulu made. This sounds like the ticket to me.

Anybody know when the stag will be posted?

I'd like to have enough time to disconnect my internet and make sure I don't charge my cell phone.

Anybody know when the stag will be posted?

I'd like to have enough time to disconnect my internet and make sure I don't charge my cell phone.

Hahahaha, now that's funny!
I don't even think Derrick knows if/when the stag will arrive.

Mine came in today, really like this one.
ed340b278988d99d1cfc8ecfe5481641.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I actually carried the Case/Bose yesterday, only to come home tho the Northwoods : ) I was on my way home thinking "this Case/Bose is great, but I'd love it more if it were just a tiny bit shorter..." I was even having buyer's regret on buying the mammoth. :p Was someone saying something about Goldilocks? (BTW, the pocket slip is just right too :p !) This is a great size, and perfectly matched slabs to boot!

6F2BB80B-BE64-4AE6-AA04-4A4615939240_zpsoxnbgs0d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

e404648d-9131-415b-8a93-2305aa63deae_zpsimvcsirq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Blade stock is a hair thinner than the Case/Bose, and it's polished rather than satin, but surprisingly, the blades are nearly identical in proportion even though the handle is a bit shorter.
Carbon blade, Arrowhead shield, GEC quality, and well, mammoth... What's not to love? May be a keeper after all!

~Jim

That guy is a loose cannon.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

"You may fire when you are ready, Gridley" , I mean, Derrick

Back