New 0560 Carbon Fiber and CPM S110V Composite

Thoughts regarding CBCF vs regular 0560- The CBCF detent is not a strong takes a lot less pressure to deploy and that's consistent across the ones i have. Much much easier to move the CBCF lockbar which was not sticky out of the box. Lockbar cut out and milling is done differently, as well as flipper which is slimmer than stock 0560. CBCF feels slimmer as well i didn't break out the calipers but it feels like that in hand due to lack of aggressive 3d texturing. Although I'm bummed about my one scale the Carbon Fiber, it is amazingly smooth. I thought i wouldn't be a fan of the matte carbon fiber finish but it fits the character of the knife very well, combine with the fine texturing on the titanium side it makes the knife classy without being too pretty.

IMG_1963.jpg

IMG_1967.jpg

IMG_1962.jpg

So your other two are perfect. ^ Huh... I never would have guessed :confused:

So your other two are perfect. ^ Huh... I never would have guessed :confused:

I don't want to start up the crapstorm again because honestly dont want to talk about it. I'm actually sending 2 in for warranty. 1 for scale the other for rattle (bearing?) and weak detent. Anyhow I do love the CBCF it is beautiful and I want anything in my possession to be perfect and im not going to back off that. but yea lets not talk about it because im just trying to appreciate what i have.

Last edited:
Wow, that was totally classy. I'm the king of "didn't think before posting" some days but for not wanting to stir up a crapstorm you just pulled out the blender and a shovel full of it with those pictures.

They are great pictures and the 0560CBCF is a totally sexy knife.. like seeing pictures of a beautiful woman... but then remembering she's your ex that ran off with the milk man.

Apropos, anyone remember the days of posting pictures of Lolo, we got to see these sorts of pictures before knives were released, and when this subforum was FUN? Those were the days..

Wow, that was totally classy. I'm the king of "didn't think before posting" some days but for not wanting to stir up a crapstorm you just pulled out the blender and a shovel full of it with those pictures.

They are great pictures and the 0560CBCF is a totally sexy knife.. like seeing pictures of a beautiful woman... but then remembering she's your ex that ran off with the milk man.

Apropos, anyone remember the days of posting pictures of Lolo, we got to see these sorts of pictures before knives were released, and when this subforum was FUN? Those were the days..

Truth

+1

Obligatory added characters to make my response over 5 characters

Well, thanks to a couple of very helpful Order members, my CBCF came in the mail today! There is no doubt, it is head and shoulders above the early (6xx serial #) 0561 it replaced. Besides the beautiful CF scale, wonderfully machining on the Ti, and awesome composite blade, the overall fit of the knife is much more refined. I was considering replacing the 0561 I just sold with another one down the road, but now I don't think that'll be necessary.

IMG_2867.JPG

And with it's CB friends:

IMG_2863.JPG

Got mine in today! The action is super gritty, so you know what that means? This ones a user :) muahahahah

Back