New 0560 Carbon Fiber and CPM S110V Composite

All this talk is making me want another and I havent even received the first yet ...........LOL

Pride of using the knife is all. If I had doubles it would go in the safe with the tilt. Mark doesn't have any safe queens because he lacks a safe :)

Availability right now at KA. Might be a little more than what Chester would do for you. I hear he takes care of the Mafia

Lets not get this thread closed too fellas.. This is why we can't have nice things... :grumpy:

I can't wait for my second CBCF to get here and put it to Work! Come on UPS!!!

Two inbound, one for the left hand and one for the right. Gotta maintain a balance, right?

What's wrong with safe queens Sir???

Some of you guys make it sound like its a bad thing to have users and safe queens.

I don't get it....
Nothings wrong with them, I'm just jealous because I can't afford 2 :p
Pride of using the knife is all. If I had doubles it would go in the safe with the tilt. Mark doesn't have any safe queens because he lacks a safe :)
I have a pelican case. And I used to have a safe queen, until I traded it.

Someone said 62 I think. Anyone getting a rockwell test on theirs?

62 would be awesome but it seems a little high only cause if I understand correctly the hrc has to be at a point both steels are happy with. Or am I missing something??

Tempting to have it tested...

62 would be awesome but it seems a little high only cause if I understand correctly the hrc has to be at a point both steels are happy with. Or am I missing something??

Tempting to have it tested...

That is something I've wondered about too. Good point.

Back