New 0560 Carbon Fiber and CPM S110V Composite

And here I thought you were hoarding 3 or 4 ;)

Man I wish I was, then when they are all sold out I can flip the for a couple kidneys and Ill finally be able to drink myself halfway to death a few times and survive.

How about some applause for ZT going away from the curved blade tang in favor of the flat angled blade tang for the lock surface! Nice choice! Strider did the same to get rid of lock rock.

I don't want to start up the crapstorm again because honestly dont want to talk about it. I'm actually sending 2 in for warranty. 1 for scale the other for rattle (bearing?) and weak detent. Anyhow I do love the CBCF it is beautiful and I the other two my possession to be perfect and im not going to back off that so I can flip them later for a big profit hopefully. but yea lets not talk about it because im just trying to appreciate what i have.

This is what I heard...

Great pics guys, those are some rare cb's Nevermore, Steb how is that Dua? is the carbon fiber slick?

Its actually the Satu... but nevertheless... i would say the CF on it is equal to that on the 560CBCF. it has a matte finish on it. not slick like the tilt.

This is what I heard...

Haha! you must mistake me for some of the others on the ZT forums here trying to flip their knives for $400. Wait but it's ok because their buddy didn't want the "second" one right? ;)

Haha! you must mistake me for some of the others on the ZT forums here trying to flip their knives for $400. Wait but it's ok because their buddy didn't want the "second" one right? ;)

Or it was too heavy for them, or it is too nice, wait, that was the 0777.

Finally found one of the serial numbers I had been looking for. 217... Now to locate 720 :)

Are you sure the rattling was coming from the cbcf? It might have just been a screw loose, did you check to see if they were all tightened to the proper torque :confused:

Maybe look at the stop pin...

Last edited:
Lets not get this thread closed too fellas.. This is why we can't have nice things... :grumpy:

I can't wait for my second CBCF to get here and put it to Work! Come on UPS!!!

Back