NEW 4.7 Thread

Haha sorry man! I had to grab it once I saw it for sale! I wanted to wait till they put the other SK's up for sale, but I'm too weak!
You know I'm just hassling you, I'm definitely in no position to buy one. This is awesome news, I'm happy for you!

I'm real anxious to see the try stick magic you work with your latest acquisition :D

I'm not sure to be in awe of this Coilewire guy.... or if I have a strong dislike for him already :)

Seriously hope he turns up here with some reviews of his new hardware and lots of gratuitous pictures.

Grats on the 4.7. Looks like the natural brown handles, is that the case?

I'm kinda excited to see it, as I have what I think is the same one on order.

Justin, I think the CroForg V only came with two handle scales options: Black or Natural Brown and both only in canvas/micarta...

I'm not sure to be in awe of this Coilewire guy.... or if I have a strong dislike for him already :)

Seriously hope he turns up here with some reviews of his new hardware and lots of gratuitous pictures.

Yeah I'm on the fence also.
An m390 4.1 and a swedged 7/7 in one day? That's kinda messed up!

Yeah I'm on the fence also.
An m390 4.1 and a swedged 7/7 in one day? That's kinda messed up!

I visited with him a bit by PM when I was selling my 5.1s and he seems like a good dude. I've got to hand it to him, he was trying to land some without luck, but then set in on them hard after doing his homework. That's some serious vigilance to land all those in such a short time, he's definitely all over the GSOs like a hen on a grasshopper right now. But I agree, we need pictures, group shots, glamour shots, whatever you've got CW!! :D

I visited with him a bit by PM when I was selling my 5.1s and he seems like a good dude. I've got to hand it to him, he was trying to land some without luck, but then set in on them hard after doing his homework. That's some serious vigilance to land all those in such a short time, he's definitely all over the GSOs like a hen on a grasshopper right now. But I agree, we need pictures, group shots, glamour shots, whatever you've got CW!! :D

I definitely second your sentiments. Have had multiple email messages with CW back and forth and have sold both my 5.1 GSOs to him. In fact, I am to blame for his GSO addiction, according to him because he got his first ever GSOs from me. CoiledWire is just a collector and NOT a reseller although he sometimes does may some of his user GSO for trade of other GSOs which is a smart move to acquire what he doesn't have. He often misses out on the Mondays Sales but doesn't have any issue paying a premium to us to get instant acquisition and gratification. On top of that he has a few models on preorder from Survive! but because he's not a "boardie" like most of us in here, I can see as to how he may be considered as an outsider. FWIW, I vouch for him and he has promised me to drop in and say "hello" with a thread of his own and his GSO bevvy.

You know, although we are a tightly knit tribe we ought to be welcoming and not exclusive like some of the other tribes out there ;)

Haha I'm just yanking his chain a bit!
He scored 2 knives that I would personally love to have. That 7/7 is still one of my grails.

That would be cool. If he doesn't post up, and I get a 4.7 before he does, how else will I raz him about it? :D
Lol. Too late my friend! :D

I've been a long time admirer of Survive! and have been quietly reading on this subforum for a good while. Long story short, Hard Knocks sent me a PM saying to look out for CS selling a 5.1. That was the nudge to push me into the deep end.

I'm sure everyone is probably sick of me in the exchange. I promise to slow down soon(ish). At least I managed to keep your hard earned cash in your pockets for a bit longer. Once things slow down a bit for me, I'll make a nice hello post showing off the hardware that's had my wallet smell like burnt leather.

To every survivor here, have a great evening!

And a teaser pic for your Knocks.

http://imgur.com/YEr66oa

Having seen those linen scales in bone, I am glad that I chose a set of linen scales in red for my 4.5 BC and the next handle scales which I will be getting will be in bone :)

Tapatalk Bro. Get it. You get a notification XXX for sale. You can be in the thread in less than 30 seconds with an I'll take it.

Back