NEW 4.7 Thread

I couldn't help myself! This popped up on the Facebook page and I'm really glad that I grabbed it.
For any of you that have a 4.7 on order, it's is well worth the wait. This is the most comfortable knife I have ever held!! And I mean ever!!
I need to free up some time to properly break it in, but right now I'm dealing with a recently spayed pup.
Now to the photos...
4bb3446c884135648a2220b2c76751af.jpg

1559617f7a8d72582bd2afb2ac25f869.jpg

30f3593452148e9eec5171173e93d725.jpg

620b956744dc88ab3385e86d4068a449.jpg

Nice score Standard78!
Seems weird to have seen 2 of those pre production samples sold already considering there were so few to start with.
I agree about the 4.7 grip being the best feeling for me as well. Patiently waiting on my 4.7 cru-forge and can't wait to put it to use.

That definitely filled a spot in your collection!
It really does! Thanks again!
Nice score Standard78!
Seems weird to have seen 2 of those pre production samples sold already considering there were so few to start with.
I agree about the 4.7 grip being the best feeling for me as well. Patiently waiting on my 4.7 cru-forge and can't wait to put it to use.
Yeah the timing worked out great because I missed out on the last run of Cruforge V's.
After receiving this, I'm really happy that I have a 3v coming also.

Niiice one S78! :thumbup:

BTW, thanks for your comment on the other thread. I wanted to respond on here because some people get alerts when a new post appears on the Heads Up Thread ;)

I've got a bunch of those, too, nice piece of gear. I like to keep a couple extras around for unforeseen purchases :)

that dangler is fantastic! when you mentioned preordering it previously i went to sagewoods site but could not find it :(

Niiice one S78! :thumbup:

BTW, thanks for your comment on the other thread. I wanted to respond on here because some people get alerts when a new post appears on the Heads Up Thread ;)
[emoji1360]
You'll be set having a 3v and Cruforge!

And all set up with a sagewood dangler already! Nice!!
Haha I had to put it on this one! I bought it for my other 4.7, but I couldn't wait to try it out.

HK: I'll have to get a couple more from Chiral :thumbup:

Standard: I know, ha! What a lucky BassTurd I've been today :p

jj: Thank you my man.

The attachments for the old 3.5 fit the 4.7. I've used my 3.5 non split clip with the 4.7 for edc.

Just ordered 2 Sagewood danglers this morn and already have shipping notice , cannot wait to get them on my sheaths .

Thanks for the pics! Now the wait continues, I think the 4.7 might be really close to perfection. Hope your pup is doing well, I remember those days. Having to use the "cone" was the worst.

I couldn't help myself! This popped up on the Facebook page and I'm really glad that I grabbed it.
For any of you that have a 4.7 on order, it's is well worth the wait. This is the most comfortable knife I have ever held!! And I mean ever!!
I need to free up some time to properly break it in, but right now I'm dealing with a recently spayed pup.
Now to the photos...
4bb3446c884135648a2220b2c76751af.jpg

1559617f7a8d72582bd2afb2ac25f869.jpg

30f3593452148e9eec5171173e93d725.jpg

620b956744dc88ab3385e86d4068a449.jpg

Nice score!!! And I agree it's really the most comfortable knife I've held and used. It's also easy to resharpen similar to 01. I look forward to more cru-forge V SKs. Anyway congrats it really does round out your collection.

Thanks for the pics! Now the wait continues, I think the 4.7 might be really close to perfection. Hope your pup is doing well, I remember those days. Having to use the "cone" was the worst.
I can see why so many people say that it's perfect for a one tool option.
Thank you about my pup! She's almost 9 months now so she's still acting like a pain in the ass like usual.

Nice score!!! And I agree it's really the most comfortable knife I've held and used. It's also easy to resharpen similar to 01. I look forward to more cru-forge V SKs. Anyway congrats it really does round out your collection.
Thanks bud! I'm happy to hear that they're pretty easy to sharpen up. I still need to invest in a large DMT stone soon because my pocket DMT is a pain on these larger blades.

YOU DIRTY SONS OF B----ES!!!!!
I hate you guys, and I love you guys :D

Enjoy those epic blades!

Looking forward to your thoughts on ergonomics and edge when you get some good use in :thumbup:

Haha sorry man! I had to grab it once I saw it for sale! I wanted to wait till they put the other SK's up for sale, but I'm too weak!

You won't need more than a Strop unless you really chunk up your blade.

Back