1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

New Knife Co. on the Block " Kizer Knives" coming soon

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by shadowmed, Jul 24, 2013.

1. shadowmed

shadowmed

May 27, 2013
    I found this company online...searching & searching for the best of the best in knives. Found them just by chance early in the birth stages of their company , developing new knives. The communication is awesome! I saw the prototypes they had up and just talked the coordinator into allowing me to purchase one of their beauties. It will be here soon and I cannot wait to show everyone up close this craftsmanship.
    I continued to speak with and e-mail back and forth with the owner and soon they will be distributing , as they continue to develop more creations. These are top of the line S35VN Blades ( tactical ) with Ti & Ti/G-10 overlay handles.

KIZER KNIVES COMING AT YOU SOON!!!!! Check the link for prototypes:WWW.KIZER-TBT.COM - NEW ITEMS UP A.S.A.P.

personal pics & video coming soon........be on the lookout for some beautiful work

Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  2. jeffsenpai

jeffsenpai Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2010
    lol nvm

3. shadowmed

shadowmed

May 27, 2013
    They broke away and have independent website now www.kizer-tbt.com new items being posted A.S.A.P.

4. XiaolongJackson

XiaolongJackson

Jun 5, 2012
    Knives seem a bit Hinderer and Strider-ish. Not interested in any case. They're a bit too heavy for my tastes and it doesn't seem like there's an easy way to order them.

5. Bob W

Bob W

Dec 31, 2000
    [snicker] You haven't even gotten the knife yet.

6. eschwebach

eschwebach Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 16, 2012
    The 012-401 model looks a LOT like a Tim Britton Tango. In fact, it looks exactly like the Tango. :thumbdn:

7. cbxer55

cbxer55

Feb 13, 2006
    I note that none of the detailed looks at their "product" show any dimensions other than blade thickness. I am not at all interested in knives smaller than 4 inches. Not knowing this dimension, I can say with ease "Not Interested".

Too bad, I could like this one, as I am definitely into knives with bolsters. And it's tip-down, like that.

http://www.kizer-tbt.com/userfiles/2013217153159560.jpg

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  8. Concat

Concat

Jul 16, 2013
    Nice... uh... review?

9. Jaxx

Jaxx Moderator Moderator Platinum Member

Jan 18, 2006
    Not surprising after poking around the site for a moment. Seems to be connected to that infamous knife knockoff site...the one that starts with an "a"...from China... :rolleyes:

10. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod Staff Member Super Mod

Apr 6, 2000
    Chinese indeed. Link from their website http://www.tbt-gd.com/en/index.asp
    TBT is Tuobituo.

At this point, this is very spammish, but the original poster seems legit, even though new here.

11. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    It would be nice to see these folks make something original for a change. Not interested in "homage/knock offs" though.

12. goodeyesniper

goodeyesniper

Aug 31, 2009
    lol.best of the best, but you've never seen or held them, let alone owned one?

sounds legit.

13. Rat Finkenstein

Rat Finkenstein Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2005
    more "stuff" from China. Too many proven, quality knives from reputable manufacturers for this to interest me one tiny bit.

14. SomeNewGuy

SomeNewGuy Banned BANNED

Oct 19, 2012
    site was made in 2012 too so they arent that new.

15. 9blades

9blades

Dec 29, 2012
    Beat me to it. Kizer is a know counterfeiter of the Tim Britton tango. It's been discussed on here and youtube before. Please don't support these people, they're taking money out of the pocket of a great man. Best ~Kirby

16. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod Staff Member Super Mod

Apr 6, 2000
    Ha!

TBT
    TuoBiTuo
    Tim Britten Tango

Just a coincidence ... ?

17. eschwebach

eschwebach Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Not me, I am on the waiting list for the original. :D

18. GronK

GronK

Apr 1, 2001
    Hehe. Create a new ID and then shill the junk. Nice try. Must work because they do it over and over again.

19. A.P.F.

A.P.F. Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2006
    This. ^^^^

20. 9blades

9blades

Dec 29, 2012
    Lucky. :D

Interesting...