NEW SOFTWARE & SERVER UPGRADE: Task List, bug reports, monitor this thread

Tapatalk pop ups on both ipad and iphone. they come, they go, is there a way to set something to say "never again"?

Spark,
I think I speak for many when I say this...

Thank you for all of your efforts to make this a better place. You must be working like a dog, but looking around here, it is all worth it. Keep up the tremendous job!

Here is a wierd one; when I click on the 'reply to thread' button, it takes me to the quick reply box at the bottom. I cannot get the regular reply box to come up. I have checked my user CP... I mean settings, and find nothing. maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Hit "go advanced"

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet,but when I mouse over thumbnail pics they aren't showing up larger,like they used to.Just showing an empty box.Same thing when I click on them.When I clicked on them in the past they would come up in a new tab.

I'm using firefox/mozilla

Thanks

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet,but when I mouse over thumbnail pics they aren't showing up larger,like they used to.Just showing an empty box.Same thing when I click on them.When I clicked on them in the past they would come up in a new tab.

I'm using firefox/mozilla

Thanks

I just tried that. It works for me (Google Chrome). Mouse over, big pic shows with tabs for next and close.

I just tried that. It works for me (Google Chrome). Mouse over, big pic shows with tabs for next and close.

It works if I right click on the pic & choose 'open file in new tab'.Guess I'll just do that until the bugs are fixed.

Thanks

I love the fact that the sticky's are now in yellow and the non-sticky threads are blue.

Overall I really like the changes with this new format, Thanks!

Thanks, Kevin.

I also found out if I double click the 'reply to thread' button, the advanced screen now shows up.

Thanks, Kevin.

I also found out if I double click the 'reply to thread' button, the advanced screen now shows up.

Hey, it does! You are now the webmaster moderator. :D
Usually when I double click on something, I get a double post double post ...

spark, check out the glitch that seems to be random. this is from your post (99) above. "Previously, 15 minutes after you logged in in everything was marked read whether you read it or not.

the word "in" is duplicated when going from one line to the next. i noticed it in a post of mine.

Mods, are you seeing that if you double click on a thread envelope in the main threads listing pages, it locks the threads?

I just tried that. A double click does lock the thread. Another double click unlocks it. Works with a sticky thread also.

I logged out, cleared my cookies, restarted firefox.

Got this message now when I try to leave feedback
"
jimmyjones, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

... "

Same message when I just try to access feedback, I was using Stabbers page to test.

Forum colors are better

Mods, are you seeing that if you double click on a thread envelope in the main threads listing pages, it locks the threads?

I just tried that. A double click does lock the thread. Another double click unlocks it. Works with a sticky thread also.

Uh-oh, that's gonna be trouble... Do ya both know how badly I wanna play with this feature???? :eek: ;);) :D

Ok, one more time on the itrader

:thumbup:

Kinda like my real job :rolleyes:

Thanks Spark, we be good !

I'm going to bed.

Back