NFL Playoffs.....Who do you like?

It's official.....Seattle knows Niners are going to take them down. Banning ticket sales because they are worried about their sore loser fans.

I'm pulling for ABNE!

Anybody But New England!

Althought my preference would be, in order: Seattle, Denver, San Francisco ... or nothing!

How is that BS? Banning ticket sales is a B word thing to do. You disagree?

Looks kinda chicken, but I don't buy us really being frightened Californians. That's really laughable.

And yet the 49ers fans seem so bitter. Amusing and almost cute. Like watching ill behaved children having a tantrum.

Smug...maybe. Bitter nope.
It's hard to be bitter when you have a ring on each finger.

Oh and for that well thought out ticket sale ban, stubhub doesn't care about zip codes.

Last edited:
We've had Californians come up to the PNW and complain a long time. Nothing new. Anyhow. Good luck.

Complain about what? Everyone complains. Are you saying that complaining is limited to Californians traveling north? Nobody from Washington has ever come to California and complained? I guess I can see that. There's less to complain about here.

Now I am smug. I've lived all over that state and you can have any and all of it. My reference of complaining though, is in reference to the influx we have had over the years of Californians, and they complain. Mostly about our weather, but soon I hope it's that Kaepernick has lost another playoff.
Like I said though, the ticket sales move looks a bit chicken ch!t, but all things considered, I'll still tell you "good luck".

Last edited:
49ers did a great job! :thumbup: I was definitely going for San Francisco this Sunday

It's official.....Seattle knows Niners are going to take them down. Banning ticket sales because they are worried about their sore loser fans.

Ticket sales are being limited to the Designated Media Area. Common across all professional sports for events where tickets are in high demand and supply is limited. Denver is doing it too.

Complaining about just proves that you're a true 40-Whiner. If your team played better and won the division then you wouldn't have to worry about it now would you. Don't worry, your team will be out this coming weekend and you'll have time to get off the band wagon then.

Ticket sales are being limited to the Designated Media Area. Common across all professional sports for events where tickets are in high demand and supply is limited. Denver is doing it too.

Complaining about just proves that you're a true 40-Whiner. If your team played better and won the division then you wouldn't have to worry about it now would you. Don't worry, your team will be out this coming weekend and you'll have time to get off the band wagon then.

Oh shut up. It's NOT common. Pulling up one example doesn't make it common.

So growing up in South San Francisco (about 10 minutes from the stadium) I don't see where the bandwagon comment comes from. Having gone to games my whole life I would personally be pissed if the Niners tried that crap. There are 2 teams playing and fans of both should be allowed to go. Especially when it comes to playoffs.

Oh shut up. It's NOT common. Pulling up one example doesn't make it common.

So growing up in South San Francisco (about 10 minutes from the stadium) I don't see where the bandwagon comment comes from. Having gone to games my whole life I would personally be pissed if the Niners tried that crap. There are 2 teams playing and fans of both should be allowed to go. Especially when it comes to playoffs.

You sound just like this guy. Children and their tantrums..

746ae576513f5c0451cdc01d842e8636_large.gif

ad4d04d4713651d4ad4680bb341f981f.gif

original1_original.gif

1762b71b270672af43f0b6566d5930f6.gif

harb4.gif

Yeah he can be a little overly dramatic haha.
Forgot to mention you spelled 40-winners wrong.

Back