NFL Playoffs.....Who do you like?

I've always liked Denver, but can't stand Peyton Manning:barf:, I will stay loyal to my Seahawks easily. A class act team.

Cant stand the most respected man in the game but you designate the seahwaks, including Dick Sherman a "class act"? Lmfao, hilarious.

Cant wait to watch this slaughter. All this Brady vs Peyton talk, now lets talk about Peyton vs Wilson hahahajhhjhahah. Cant wait to watch the self proclaimed "best corner" in the game get schooled by the greatest qb EVER. Suck it seagulls!

Cant stand the most respected man in the game but you designate the seahwaks, including Dick Sherman a "class act"? Lmfao, hilarious.

Cant wait to watch this slaughter. All this Brady vs Peyton talk, now lets talk about Peyton vs Wilson hahahajhhjhahah. Cant wait to watch the self proclaimed "best corner" in the game get schooled by the greatest qb EVER. Suck it seagulls!

Hahahahahaha

Yeah, I can see you know all about class.

Too bad the Seahawks win gets spoiled by Sherman's childish unsportsmanlike BS. He's likely to get his head handed to him then not remember his glory days as he drools on his bib.

Too bad the Seahawks win gets spoiled by Sherman's childish unsportsmanlike BS. He's likely to get his head handed to him then not remember his glory days as he drools on his bib.

After witnessing the exchange between Sherman and Crabtree, I understand him being pissed off. He should have kept his mouth shut though. They just had a great win, and it's tainted by his behavior.

Sry but you brought "class" into this and it truly was laughable. As for me, coming from you, again, hahahajhahhaha

Last edited:
We were talking about football but if you wanna go there we can : )

Meaning what? Are you getting personal? You laugh at what I classify as "class act" and tell me Manning is the most respected man in the game, and I am indebted to agree with your assessment of class why? If you feel the need to get touchy and personal about it, leave me out. I don't like Manning, but don't need to attack his character. I like Wilson, and many of the other members of the Seahawks and consider them a class act.

Isn't USC still under penalty from all the classy things Pete did there?

Isn't USC still under penalty from all the classy things Pete did there?

I don't know, but he looks pretty classy while leading a team representing our great city that was founded on stealing timberland from natives and prostitution, and is now popular for burnt coffee and over-priced software. Wait......... what does classy mean again. :confused::foot:;)

Oh well, I still love 'em.

40-Whiners are really a class act aren't they? Even their players in street clothes on the sidelines can't help but get into the game.

You can see more here: https://vine.co/v/hlFeVnn6XWq

Head of his class in the Harbaugh school of dirty play.

j0EXS2JpyX

Back