• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Nightstalker1975 James Jim Hurrey Scammer

Never , ever do a deal with this lying scumbag scammer!!

shadowhunter1020 wolfhunter is:
James Hurrey
72 e first st
Exeter PA 18643

AKA

Night_stalker1975 who is also

James Hurrey
72 e first st
Exeter PA 18643

(we know your reading this )

James Hurrey
72 e first st
Exeter PA 18643

AKA

Night_stalker1975 who is also

James Hurrey
72 e first st
Exeter PA 18643

Also, just wanted to share this with you guys. I have it set to all his little emails are being saved in a folder just for him. If your reading this James, and Im sure you are, please do something. I would love to take legal action against you in more than just mail fraud. I have my attorney already aware of this. I would just adore to see you in court, so please, keep the threats coming.

You have a son and are apparently engaged. Don't mess up your life more than you have on this forum. I've been advised to keep threats offline, so I will leave it at that.

EDIT*** He never provided a phone number, for obvious reasons

It's absolutely hilarious to me that this genius is running his mouth trying to sound tough, when everyone here is looking at A. his name and home address and B. his trailer on Googlemaps. Like, "THIS AIN'T OVAH, PAL! Wait, what? You have my personal info, and will send the Exeter Township Police to my home to speak with me concerning the lame threats I've made towards you (in addition to my attempted mail fraud and theft)? I uuuhhh....oh. Um...sorry."

LOL

Also James, be aware of who you threaten and who you scam. You don't know who is on the other side of the screen and how many LEO's that they are close with, who just also happen to enjoy collecting knives and might go out of their way to help someone out. Just a tip in safety, nothing specific.

I haven't caught up with reading yet. But why is there an underscore in nightstalker1975
James Hurrey
72 e first st
Exeter PA 18643

AKA

Nightstalker1975 who is also

James Hurrey
Jim hurrey
Jay hurrey
72 e first st
Exeter PA 18643

Just met up with undefeatable. Talk about a stand up guy! I just want the whOle community to know how grateful I am for everything.

Just met up with undefeatable. Talk about a stand up guy! I just want the whOle community to know how grateful I am for everything.

Likewise to Mappetizer, awesome guy who kept his calm through this bs. Great addition to the bladeforums community who had an unfortunate deal. Glad we could take care of it, and great to meet you.

Now to McBokerson, I will do what I can to help you out. I don't think getting your knife back is really in the cards anymore, but these forums and members have been good to me, so I would like to pay it forward and help you out.

Likewise to Mappetizer, awesome guy who kept his calm through this bs. Great addition to the bladeforums community who had an unfortunate deal. Glad we could take care of it, and great to meet you.

Now to McBokerson, I will do what I can to help you out. I don't think getting your knife back is really in the cards anymore, but these forums and members have been good to me, so I would like to pay it forward and help you out.

Thanks you very much Undefeatable. You've proven yourself to be a truly stand-up member of this forum and deserve some recognition! Unfortunately my Fortis is in the hands of

James Hurrey
72 e first st
Exeter PA 18643

AKA

James Hurrey
Jim hurrey
Jay hurrey
72 e first st
Exeter PA 18643

(Thought I'd get that in there one more time:D)
and I wont ever see it again, but I've come to terms with that and I'm sure my luck will turn around soon!

Thanks again to you, and to all of the awesome members of this community who savagely took down this scammer! Hopefully nothing like this will happen here again.

Thanks you very much Undefeatable. You've proven yourself to be a truly stand-up member of this forum and deserve some recognition! Unfortunately my Fortis is in the hands of

James Hurrey
72 e first st
Exeter PA 18643

AKA

James Hurrey
Jim hurrey
Jay hurrey
72 e first st
Exeter PA 18643

(Thought I'd get that in there one more time:D)
and I wont ever see it again, but I've come to terms with that and I'm sure my luck will turn around soon!

Thanks again to you, and to all of the awesome members of this community who savagely took down this scammer! Hopefully nothing like this will happen here again.

Well, with that, I'd say it's almost time for the mods to do their thing. I'm sorry you guys had to deal with this crook.

Nightstalker1975 is reading this thread right now. Yea I see your name on the bottom of the screen dude. You've been outed and your tough guy act is belly up.

Screen shot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-18-04-56-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-18-04-56-57.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 272
My question is --- why has he not been banned? He visits (was on BF earlier this morning) but apparently has decided not to right his wrongs or correct his ways. So what use is it to allow him to continue to be a BF user?

My question is --- why has he not been banned? He visits (was on BF earlier this morning) but apparently has decided not to right his wrongs or correct his ways. So what use is it to allow him to continue to be a BF user?

We follow a process. We do not want to cut off communication while there is a chance of property/money being returned. This issue seems to have run it course so he is gone. There was no doubt he was leaving it was a question of when. We have a solid track record of taking care of our members regardless of how many times we are questioned on it.

If this is the guy you're all talking about:

James Hurrey
72 e first st
Exeter PA 18643

AKA

Nightstalker1975 who is also:
James Hurrey
Jim hurrey
Jay hurrey
72 e first st
Exeter PA 18643

he lives real close to the Dollar General store.
At least he's got THAT going for him.
It would certainly be a bad day for him if he did something inappropriate outside of a nearby Catholic School and someone made an anonymous complaint to the local constables. That kind of behavior would be quite unbecoming if he were to do it.

I've heard such things can be done anonymously with caller ID blocking, phone number spoofing, etc., but only in legitimate instances, of course.
(cough)610-779-2918

EXETER_zpsco9r9xk8.png

He might even look like a fella' named Jay Hurrey who claims to live in Pittston, which is precisely where James Jay Jim Jimmy Hurrey lives:
EXETER%202_zpsgl7vfd9m.jpg

EXETER%203_zps6m1g9ubz.jpg

<nope.....>

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably something along the lines of ... "I would have gotten away with it to, if it weren't for you meddling kids!"
What do you suppose went through his mind while reading all this?? :eek:

Guys, I'm confused... is it:

James Hurrey
72 e first st
Exeter PA 18643

AKA

James Hurrey
Jim hurrey
Jay hurrey
72 e first st
Exeter PA 18643

OR...

James Hurrey
72 e first st
Exeter PA 18643

AKA

Nightstalker_1975 who is also

James Hurrey
Jim hurrey
Jay hurrey
72 e first st
Exeter PA 18643

Maybe give his girlfriend's place a call in case he's visiting her and wants to chat?

<nope....this person has nothing to do with this.>

If this is the guy you're all talking about:

James Hurrey
72 e first st
Exeter PA 18643

AKA

Nightstalker1975 who is also:
James Hurrey
Jim hurrey
Jay hurrey
72 e first st
Exeter PA 18643

he lives real close to the Dollar General store.
At least he's got THAT going for him.
It would certainly be a bad day for him if he did something inappropriate outside of a nearby Catholic School and someone made an anonymous complaint to the local constables. That kind of behavior would be quite unbecoming if he were to do it.

I've heard such things can be done anonymously with caller ID blocking, phone number spoofing, etc., but only in legitimate instances, of course.
(cough)610-779-2918

EXETER_zpsco9r9xk8.png

He might even look like a fella' named Jay Hurrey who claims to live in Pittston, which is precisely where James Jay Jim Jimmy Hurrey lives:
EXETER%202_zpsgl7vfd9m.jpg

EXETER%203_zps6m1g9ubz.jpg

<nope.....>

That's him for sure. Pictures on his Instagram show the same person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back