1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Nightstalker1975 James Jim Hurrey Scammer

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by Mappetizer, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Airborne 1

Airborne 1 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 23, 2014
    Never , ever do a deal with this lying scumbag scammer!!

shadowhunter1020 wolfhunter is:
    James Hurrey
    72 e first st
    Exeter PA 18643

AKA

Night_stalker1975 who is also

James Hurrey
    72 e first st
    Exeter PA 18643

(we know your reading this )

James Hurrey
    72 e first st
    Exeter PA 18643

AKA

Night_stalker1975 who is also

James Hurrey
    72 e first st
    Exeter PA 18643

2. Quiet

Quiet "That guy" Platinum Member

Oct 11, 2013
    It's absolutely hilarious to me that this genius is running his mouth trying to sound tough, when everyone here is looking at A. his name and home address and B. his trailer on Googlemaps. Like, "THIS AIN'T OVAH, PAL! Wait, what? You have my personal info, and will send the Exeter Township Police to my home to speak with me concerning the lame threats I've made towards you (in addition to my attempted mail fraud and theft)? I uuuhhh....oh. Um...sorry."

LOL

3. Undefeatable

Undefeatable

Feb 28, 2015
    Also James, be aware of who you threaten and who you scam. You don't know who is on the other side of the screen and how many LEO's that they are close with, who just also happen to enjoy collecting knives and might go out of their way to help someone out. Just a tip in safety, nothing specific.

4. Mappetizer

Mappetizer

Jan 8, 2016
    I haven't caught up with reading yet. But why is there an underscore in nightstalker1975
    James Hurrey
    72 e first st
    Exeter PA 18643

AKA

Nightstalker1975 who is also

James Hurrey
    Jim hurrey
    Jay hurrey
    72 e first st
    Exeter PA 18643

5. Mappetizer

Mappetizer

Jan 8, 2016
    Just met up with undefeatable. Talk about a stand up guy! I just want the whOle community to know how grateful I am for everything.

6. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Dazed and Confused Platinum Member

May 3, 2011
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

7. Undefeatable

Undefeatable

Feb 28, 2015
    Likewise to Mappetizer, awesome guy who kept his calm through this bs. Great addition to the bladeforums community who had an unfortunate deal. Glad we could take care of it, and great to meet you.

Now to McBokerson, I will do what I can to help you out. I don't think getting your knife back is really in the cards anymore, but these forums and members have been good to me, so I would like to pay it forward and help you out.

8. McBokerson

McBokerson

Aug 3, 2013
    Thanks you very much Undefeatable. You've proven yourself to be a truly stand-up member of this forum and deserve some recognition! Unfortunately my Fortis is in the hands of

James Hurrey
    72 e first st
    Exeter PA 18643

AKA

James Hurrey
    Jim hurrey
    Jay hurrey
    72 e first st
    Exeter PA 18643

(Thought I'd get that in there one more time:D)
    and I wont ever see it again, but I've come to terms with that and I'm sure my luck will turn around soon!

Thanks again to you, and to all of the awesome members of this community who savagely took down this scammer! Hopefully nothing like this will happen here again.

9. Corytr

Corytr

Sep 10, 2013
    Well, with that, I'd say it's almost time for the mods to do their thing. I'm sorry you guys had to deal with this crook.

10. shinyedges

shinyedges Unfaltering Love & Undeviating Will Platinum Member

Jun 5, 2012
    Nightstalker1975 is reading this thread right now. Yea I see your name on the bottom of the screen dude. You've been outed and your tough guy act is belly up.

11. shinyedges

Jun 5, 2012
    Screen shot.

Attached Files:

12. Monofletch

Monofletch Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2010
    What do you suppose went through his mind while reading all this?? :eek:

13. leghog

leghog

Aug 10, 2013
    My question is --- why has he not been banned? He visits (was on BF earlier this morning) but apparently has decided not to right his wrongs or correct his ways. So what use is it to allow him to continue to be a BF user?

14. Morrow

Morrow Don't make this weird Staff Member Super Mod

Apr 11, 2007
    We follow a process. We do not want to cut off communication while there is a chance of property/money being returned. This issue seems to have run it course so he is gone. There was no doubt he was leaving it was a question of when. We have a solid track record of taking care of our members regardless of how many times we are questioned on it.

15. robgmn

robgmn

Oct 30, 2015
    If this is the guy you're all talking about:

James Hurrey
    72 e first st
    Exeter PA 18643

AKA

Nightstalker1975 who is also:
    James Hurrey
    Jim hurrey
    Jay hurrey
    72 e first st
    Exeter PA 18643

he lives real close to the Dollar General store.
    At least he's got THAT going for him.
    It would certainly be a bad day for him if he did something inappropriate outside of a nearby Catholic School and someone made an anonymous complaint to the local constables. That kind of behavior would be quite unbecoming if he were to do it.

I've heard such things can be done anonymously with caller ID blocking, phone number spoofing, etc., but only in legitimate instances, of course.
    (cough)610-779-2918

[​IMG]

He might even look like a fella' named Jay Hurrey who claims to live in Pittston, which is precisely where James Jay Jim Jimmy Hurrey lives:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

<nope.....>

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2016
  16. shinyedges

Jun 5, 2012
    Probably something along the lines of ... "I would have gotten away with it to, if it weren't for you meddling kids!"

17. BBKoenigsegg

BBKoenigsegg Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 7, 2014
    Guys, I'm confused... is it:

James Hurrey
    72 e first st
    Exeter PA 18643

AKA

James Hurrey
    Jim hurrey
    Jay hurrey
    72 e first st
    Exeter PA 18643

OR...

James Hurrey
    72 e first st
    Exeter PA 18643

AKA

Nightstalker_1975 who is also

James Hurrey
    Jim hurrey
    Jay hurrey
    72 e first st
    Exeter PA 18643

18. robgmn

robgmn

Oct 30, 2015
    Maybe give his girlfriend's place a call in case he's visiting her and wants to chat?

<nope....this person has nothing to do with this.>

19. BBKoenigsegg

BBKoenigsegg Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 7, 2014

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2016
  20. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Dazed and Confused Platinum Member

May 3, 2011
    Not cool to name people who aren't involved, or post pics of others. Crop the woman out.