"No matter what" buys?

Right now, nothing. There are knives I would buy on sight if the price was good. Both of them are knives I already own.

Emerson HD7

and

Gareth Bull Shamwari. (I would take a Warlock too which I don’t own)

These knives were on my buy on sight list and that is exactly what I did. It has been a good year for me. I got 3 MUST HAVE knives. The two listed above and a Shivworks Clinch pick.

If I had the money I would buy a Bagwell Bowie on sight.

Addendum: I'd jump on a Paragon Warlock as soon they'd be legal here. It might just be the allure of the forbidden to a degree, who knows, but as soon as I'd have the chance I'd buy one.

I just jumped on a Sprint Spyderco Orange Dodo. Had one, sold one, regretted it ever since. Just landed a great deal on one but would have sold about anything if I had to.

For me, the question is more, "what would I buy right now if money was no object". lol. I'm slowly acquiring the knives I want to add to my collection. However, there is no way I can afford many of the ones that catch my eye. But if cost wasn't an issue, I would have at least one of each of the following:

Bob Loveless - Drop point, fighter, boot knife.
Shirogorov
Rockstead
CRK
William Henry
Olamic
Arno Bernard - Have 2 and I would love several more, particularly in mammoth molar.
A high end Pattada or two by such makers as Steri, Serra, or Mellis.
The list seems endless. lol

Weeks/Lorien Hatchet Jack. Barely missed a couple in the forums over the last few years....

Gareth Bull Miura 3 inch at a reasonable price. I would liquidate a couple knives in my collection to afford one at the drop of a hat

I think if I got a sebenza, hinderer, or a grayman dua in hand I would buy it.

The kershaw 7777 is probably going to be my "for sure" purchase.

Gareth Bull Miura 3 inch at a reasonable price. I would liquidate a couple knives in my collection to afford one at the drop of a hat

I’m going to hurt you with this post.
image-proxy

10575974_149449158782201_1027182465_n.jpg

image-proxy

image-proxy

Yes the tail is a clip.

12728449_983335008369443_1553222280_n.jpg

12819088_1744426805788360_1903878869_n.jpg

Honestly, nothing. There isn't any one knife out there these days that compels me to buy it if available. All of my users are very pedestrian knives that would be pretty easily replaced if they became lost and were no longer in production.

Back