"No matter what" buys?

Shirogorov axis lock Tabargan with contoured carbon fiber. Didn't realize how much I loved that knife until after I sold it.

A CMFTW fixed blade. 3.3 inch d2 steel wharncliffe blade. With a slim 4 inch handle of micarta or cord wrapped. With a kydex sheath that accommodates horizontal carry.

Carothers Utility Fighter for me. That and any new run of GEC 15 or 77 Barlows. And then there’s a constant flow of stuff I didn’t know I had to have popping up.

maybe a dark timber honey badger , though that said ive never seen a DT knife "in stock" so i am almost positive they are a mythical blade that does not really exist

I’m in the market for a 6-10” fixed blade but I don’t know which one yet... but when I see it and it’s available I’ll buy it!

New re-release Microtech socom. I purchased it several days ago.

Also did this with the G&G Hawk MUDD auto that should be delivered soon. I saw the email within minutes and sent in a deposit for my place in line, even went as far as to request early payment so I wouldn’t have to plan later.

I like Emerson knives but don’t like 154cm....... if any of their more popular models become readily available in s35vn(not talking exclusives)

The cqc7flipper is an awesome Emerson in s35vn.

The cqc7flipper is an awesome Emerson in s35vn.

I absolutely agree with that. That specific model unfortunately took away too much of the handle with the flipper. It’s definitely a start to see atleast 2 models in s35vn. The 7 and the sheepdog. Hoping for others!

A Matt Diskin Fire is the highest on my current wish list. One of the very few autos that I consider artfully made.
Don't know that I could rally my resources to be on the front line of one showing up on the exchange though.
Would really hate to let one get past me. :(

Ray

I absolutely agree with that. That specific model unfortunately took away too much of the handle with the flipper. It’s definitely a start to see atleast 2 models in s35vn. The 7 and the sheepdog. Hoping for others!

Yeah, it bothers me abit too. The flippernisnway bigger than it needs to be. It would be a good candidate for a flipper tab delete mod.

I suppose you probably already have a zt emerson collab. I have a 620 in m390 and it is an amazing steel.

Personally i prefer 154cm to s35vn so I guess we are rooting for the oppposite outcome.

Peter Bauchop Alley Kat with a blued blade, not the Kal-guard coating, and if it it wasn't stupid expensive. Not really worried about a divorce, but she might use it on me in my sleep...

Ben Hogan 1865

(ETA: Something like toxic green kirinite and I FOLD)

Back