. No reason to ever carry a knife!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did the English become such pansies? From a world power to a neutered populace who aren't allowed the basic right of self defense in just a couple of generations. It's pathetic.

I don't care if the mods ban me. Go **** yourself you slack jawed drooling trolling ****.

They arrested a 78 year old pensioner (for murder)for defending himself with a screwdriver he took from an attacker who tried to kill him in his own home.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.te...spected-burglar-dies-tussle-pensioner-78/amp/

And was he released without charge?

Tony Martin had his firearms license revoked for shooting out his sister's windows. He had no license for his pump action shotgun which he used to shoot the 15year old in the back and he fled the scene.

And was he released without charge?

Tony Martin had his firearms license revoked for shooting out his sister's windows. He had no license for his pump action shotgun which he used to shoot the 15year old in the back and he fled the scene.

He was arrested for murder.
They released him after public outcry.
They wanted to convict him.

The drug addicts friends continued to threaten the pensioner, until he and his wife with dementia had to abandon their home and seek protection in hiding.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...ours-richard-osborn-brooks-henry-vincent/amp/

Crime has continued to rise in the area, and the authories protect the rights of the junkies friends to erect a shrine in front of the victim's home.

Here he would be called a hero for killing the scum that tried to kill him in his own home, and thanked for his selfless military service.

What a lovely place the UK has become.

The first time a mod knocked me for political commentary, I questioned it. What is happening here was the answer I got. This might get locked down but here are some more constructive points:

"Data" on "mass shootings" is often used in suspect ways. There are massive differences in population, demographics, culture, economics, and history between the United States and other nations. The United States has more guns than people. It is legal for people to carry guns for defensive purposes in many of the states. Some states do not even require licenses to carry a concealed firearm. For instance, the only state restriction on carrying a concealed handgun in Vermont is that you be sixteen years of age! Vermont just happens to be a regular competitor for safest state in the country.

We sometimes make a fine point of calling knives "tools" versus "weapons" but some of that is undoubtedly a response to efforts to ban knives or restrict knife rights. Yes, knives are tools. Of course, tools and weapons have gone hand in hand throughout much of human history. Many historical melee weapons were adaptations of farm tools. This is fact. Unfortunately, there are many people who neither understand nor care. There are also people who don't care about things like liberty or equality.

That said, please understand that defensive weapons in general act as equalizers and deterrents. An important fact about rape is that it is often a crime perpetrated by men against women. Men are often physically larger and stronger than women. Like many acts of violent crime, it is often a crime of opportunity. It is generally a crime of oppression. Being armed, whether it be with a knife or gun, helps to equalize the difference that makes it possible in the first place.

He was arrested for murder.
They released him after public outcry.
They wanted to convict him.

The drug addicts friends continued to threaten the pensioner, until he and his wife with dementia had to abandon their home and seek protection in hiding.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...ours-richard-osborn-brooks-henry-vincent/amp/

Crime has continued to rise in the area, and the authories protect the rights of the junkies friends to erect a shrine in front of the victim's home.

Here he would be called a hero for killing the scum that tried to kill him in his own home, and thanked for his selfless military service.

What a lovely place the UK has become.

You obviously missed the part where the "shrine" is repeatedly destroyed.

And what can I say about people demonstrating against the death of a loved one. I guess hundreds of millions of dollars of damage from rioting doesn't happen in the USA each year when some black thug gets slotted.

When someone is killed the police always charge with murder and then after they've ascertained the facts the charges are dropped.

How many Americans are in prison for "self defense" that got out of hand because they believed the law would protect them, when in fact they went overboard?

There are roughly 7 Americans in UK prison who believed their right to bear arms trumped UK law, one of them murdered a police officer.

I'm sorry you think the UK is so bad, why don't you avoid looking at extreme examples of crapness and making vast generalisations about another country.

If I took the view that Americans like to mass murder each other many times a year, I would of course be correct. Your body count belongs to a third world nation. But of course guns don't kill people, obesity does when they die of a heart attack trying to run away.

If guns make a polite society, I would hate to see what would happen to America without them. Perhaps all those dead school children each year would be even deader if all people had were whoopie cushions and tickling sticks?

But I suppose all those US mass murders are just black flag hoaxes designed to disarm the population.

And yours is a perfect example why I ****ING hate threads like this. It's a way for people to feel superiority and righteousness and slander a nation and its people.

Everytime there's a mass shooting in the USA do Brits go on knife and survival sites and tell you how you've got it wrong? Maybe you need to arm kindergarten children with puppy pistols, Uzicorns and what have you's?

Look at the murder rates in the UK and USA, you will find the UK safer by a big margin.

There is a mass shooting in the UK roughly every 20 years, how many times in a year in the USA?

Our weapon laws do not stop us from having some of the best special forces and military in the world, for which the USA has gratefully received my country's help over the recent years. A nation of pussies are we?

Sadgitt Kant's comments on carrying a knife in London is about weapon carry, not lawful reason to carry, for which many Londoners use that right every day.

BPoWgl9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back