Not Whining, but would like a definative answer please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude now you are adding posts whining about my supposed whining.:jerkit:

I see this is a no win situation with a bunch of guys like you worshiping, defending and cheer leading with a sit back and accept any deliver times good with me Mr Super knife guy attitude.

I asked a frickin question that's all and still got no real answer. Yes I have ordered a production HEst/F knife from a reputable retailer and yes I paid on order. How can I be unhappy with a time line when there is non offered. Hey put mine in a frinkin brown box and get it out the door. Hey I am putting extra goodies in 250 LE boxes when 1000 production blades are waiting for retailers, doesn't fly. Hey if you are tolerant, you haven't paid out $210 and accepting of others incompetence, cool go with that plan,, it will lead you to great rewards in life.

Hey I love the knife, love price, love the design from images.

Sorry I am not scared like many in this world to ask the hard questions. There is no personal attack against person only corporate policy. Reread Tomso post he felt I was totally justified in asking the question and had a perfect right to do so. HMM ?

I am glad to carry on with this on further attacks or let it go. Clearly I will take it direct and be calling Dpx tomorrow, though I guarantee i have heard the only answer ,, were waiting for Gianni to get off his ass and make a box.

Lets all rave about this knife early march when production models come out after your LE's are tightened??? and resent.

I agree with most of what you said...

My service to my country is of no Value to this conversation......Nor have I ever made any claim in any post anywhere about my service....Its a made up cool cyber internet name don't get your pinks in a wad...

I like this best...
Lets all rave about this knife early march when production models come out after your LE's are tightened??? and resent.[/QUOTE]

I am so sorry. You are clearly a bastion of light and all that is good and fair. It is obvious now.

Dude now you are adding posts whining about my supposed whining.:jerkit:

I see this is a no win situation with a bunch of guys like you worshiping, defending and cheer leading with a sit back and accept any deliver times good with me Mr Super knife guy attitude.

I asked a frickin question that's all and still got no real answer. Yes I have ordered a production HEst/F knife from a reputable retailer and yes I paid on order. How can I be unhappy with a time line when there is non offered. Hey put mine in a frinkin brown box and get it out the door. Hey I am putting extra goodies in 250 LE boxes when 1000 production blades are waiting for retailers, doesn't fly. Hey if you are tolerant, you haven't paid out $210 and accepting of others incompetence, cool go with that plan,, it will lead you to great rewards in life.

Hey I love the knife, love price, love the design from images.

Sorry I am not scared like many in this world to ask the hard questions. There is no personal attack against person only corporate policy. Reread Tomso post he felt I was totally justified in asking the question and had a perfect right to do so. HMM ?

I am glad to carry on with this on further attacks or let it go. Clearly I will take it direct and be calling Dpx tomorrow, though I guarantee i have heard the only answer ,, were waiting for Gianni to get off his ass and make a box.

Lets all rave about this knife early march when production models come out after your LE's are tightened??? and resent.

I agree with most of what you said...

My service to my country is of no Value to this conversation......Nor have I ever made any claim in any post anywhere about my service....Its a made up cool cyber internet name don't get your pinks in a wad...
I like this best...

Quoted before any editing goes on.

Sorry I am not scared like many in this world to ask the hard questions. There is no personal attack against person only corporate policy.

Is there an echo in here? :p

UDT-SEAL, if you'd like to see how the owner of this board feels about stolen valor, you might want to search for a key thread or two in GB&U.
Let me assure you. He does get his pinks in a wad over it.

And only last week we where complaining about the lack of action on the DPX forum. I just want to say thanks for the entertainment to all involved parties.:thumbup:

And only last week we where complaining about the lack of action on the DPX forum. I just want to say thanks for the entertainment to all involved parties.:thumbup:

You are correct sir, coulda heard a mouse fart in here, now, your lucky if you hear the explosions outside the windows. Good call, brother.

Guyon, well, nevermind.
Moose

Let me get this straight, when I buy a UDT knife, that doesn't also make me a UDT SEAL? I want my money back MICROTECH!

Before I was with the SEAL's I was with SOCOM (back when I was "activated" to covertly purchase that Microtech SOCOM Elite A back in 09').

There goes the ol' addage, "You are what you carry.."

Guess that makes me a burnt stag stockman boner..

You're welcome. I was sort of hoping to witness another "No Soup For You" moment, but I guess it ain't coming. :D

The OP, I will admit, has a legit question, but it didn't need all the posturing and fluff, nor did it even need a public presentation.
Here is an example of a question that could have easily gone via PM:

Hey Robert, can you give me an update on the shipping time frame for the production HEST/F's? I have one on order and have already paid.

It's called concision. As old Bobby Browning said, less is more.

Please do not disparage the seemingly lowly Peanut.
In reality, you cannot find a more tactical blade.
All uber-ninjas keep one hidden between their butt cheeks.

PeanutFightingII.jpg

Sorry I am not scared like many in this world to ask the hard questions. There is no personal attack against person only corporate policy.

You may not be afraid to ask the "hard questions", but answering relatively easy ones seems to cause a sudden loss of comprehension.

-Tye

Last edited:
Please do not disparage the seemingly lowly Peanut.
In reality, you cannot find a more tactical blade.
All uber-ninjas keep one hidden between their butt cheeks.

PeanutFightingII.jpg

I now have the worst mental picture in my head ever. :grumpy:

Would it help if I mentioned that real ninjas only carry the bone versions? :D
Or did your mental picture involve Phil Elmore? :p

You're welcome. I was sort of hoping to witness another "No Soup For You" moment, but I guess it ain't coming. :D

The OP, I will admit, has a legit question, but it didn't need all the posturing and fluff, nor did it even need a public presentation.
Here is an example of a question that could have easily gone via PM:

It's called concision. As old Bobby Browning said, less is more.

No posturing but actually I guess your right, I was verbose in my post. Still didn't get an answer to my question, correct?

RYP went on for 6 defensive paragraphs while still not answering the simple request for a definitive answer. He could have said the concise answer , " Dont have a clue, knives will get to you somewhere between 4-6 weeks, at best guess"

'Verbose' will quite often feature parenthetical phrases in unusual frequency, as might be found in scientific journals or university textbooks.

Though accepted in academic contexts for its ability to explain, in great detail, concepts which may seem rather complex to the average layperson, the overuse of excessive verbosity will often cause common folk who love chicken avatars, especially those who might be afflicted with the neurological disorder known as Attention Deficit Disorder to lose interest in the concepts being explained, and thus the knowledge they might gain would be lost to them.

Moderation, therefore, is the key to the proper usage of verbosity.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=verbose

Don't screw with my chicken avatar. My chicken has laser-beam-like focus.

Man let me get my popcorn good god.:p

EC9 - <---not a seal just so we don't get confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back