NOTABLE PAIRS : Only traditionals

attachment.php

Kris, you have no idea how much I lust after that Handy Hunter. I remember seeing them on A.G.'s site. I never pulled the trigger and I've been regretting it ever since.

- Christian

Somehow, I completely missed this thread until tonight! W:eek:W! I'm speechless, and totally impressed. I'm so glad I finally happened to find it.

- GT

Here is a pair: two blade in blood red bone, single blade in what I think was called antique yellow bone.

70bf7926-151d-450d-bd03-0c5e0a9e66dc_zps3a3b18a1.jpg

Primble & Gev Your comments are always much appreciated:thumbup: Been enthralled by that Wall St. it sees plenty of pocket:D

Here is my offering for a "Notable Pair":thumbup: I have sought after these knives ever since Tom (Vanguard41xx) showed his---this was Tom's carry pretty much daily. He hasn't been around much in the last year---shame as he was a regular for sometime:)

When ever I saw that Tom posted someplace on the forum I always associated this knife to him...

STP80795.jpg

Then Mark (Maresharp) started the Marbles USA thread with this Red Bonestag beauty which we eventually worked a trade for. Not long after Jon (Thieveslikeus) joined in that thread with a beautiful Buffalo Horn beauty (which we worked out a trade for);)

So I had looked on and off for a couple of years and within a month have been able to acquire these two beauties:thumbup:

nhbL66.jpg

fLXduP.jpg

VvuhfL.jpg

gPr56c.jpg

CIVCUX.jpg

fMp0Y3.jpg

Q3OXP1.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my offering for a "Notable Pair":thumbup: I have sought after these knives ever since Tom (Vanguard41xx) showed his---this was Tom's carry pretty much daily. He hasn't been around much in the last year---shame as he was a regular for sometime:)

Then Mark (Maresharp) started the Marbles USA thread with this Red Bonestag beauty which we eventually worked a trade for. Not long after Jon (Thieveslikeus) joined in that thread with a beautiful Buffalo Horn beauty (which we worked out a trade for);)

So I had looked on and off for a couple of years and within a month have been able to acquire these two beauties:thumbup:

Congrats, Paul! I think that's a stunning pair! :thumbup::thumbup:
I'm not an experienced knife connoisseur, and I really have no sense of what most knives are worth, but I know what I like. :D
And I remember how I sat up and took notice (and made little "wow" noises) the first time I saw each of the knives you mentioned.
Way to go!!

- GT

Congrats, Paul! I think that's a stunning pair! :thumbup::thumbup:
I'm not an experienced knife connoisseur, and I really have no sense of what most knives are worth, but I know what I like. :D
And I remember how I sat up and took notice (and made little "wow" noises) the first time I saw each of the knives you mentioned.
Way to go!!

- GT

Thanks Gev and GT, I appreciate your comments:thumbup: These are made by Queen and are impressive in fit and finsih:cool:

Enjoy your Sunday:)

Here's my utilitarian pair. The lighting doesn't show it well, but they are both Maroon Linen Micarta covers.

WOW !!! A dynamic duo there Paul - just stunningly beautiful knives, pictured perfectly. :eek::eek::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::)

Back