Notice!! A Black Jack!!

I, I, I .........

Ym016vo.jpg

Count me in to Charlie! I'm kind of a novice at this sort of thing so can anyone tell me how this knife will be ordered and from who?

36039198833_bb834a6ff1.jpg

This #86 Black Jack Charlie Gabon ebony wood knife is going to be awesome. It would not surprise me if Mr. Charlie did order a secret batch of SFO Waynorth #86 Charlie Jack natural white bone no shield knives just to surprise and throw us a curve. You just never know with GEC.

waynorth waynorth here is a quick mock-up...not perfect but gives everyone something to look at :) I wasn't sure what your blade etch would look like.
View attachment 1230115
Beauty, Darren!!:thumbsup:
I just realized yours will have a pen blade secondary...let me see if I can fix that :)
Don't worry!! Every Sheepfoot wants to have a spear (pen) point!!:D

Actually it's pretty close!! There will be two lines on the Bolster. And likely nickel pins and liners.
I am trying to go for all black and silver!!

Beauty, Darren!!:thumbsup:

Don't worry!! Every Sheepfoot wants to have a spear (pen) point!!:D

Actually it's pretty close!! There will be two lines on the Bolster. And likely nickel pins and liners.
I am trying to go for all black and silver!!
Oh man this thing is going to turn out great :) I fixed the mock up I posted to include the steel pins and dbl lined bolsters :thumbsup:

Black and white!!!! That's my favorite. No brass on a jet black covered knife!! It's going to be a looker!! So am I interpreting correctly, this will be the two blade version of the BF knife. Dressed up a bit? Sheep main, pen secondary?

Black and white!!!! That's my favorite. No brass on a jet black covered knife!! It's going to be a looker!! So am I interpreting correctly, this will be the two blade version of the BF knife. Dressed up a bit? Sheep main, pen secondary?
See below from the first post.:thumbsup:

Waynorth CutleryView attachment 1220345 is coming out with a heavy duty Jack, almost a Jumbo Jack, 3 7/8" long!!:eek:
It will have the traditional format of Clip main and Pen secondary. It will have swedges, a long pull, bolsters, caps and Gabon Ebony handles, and a banner shield!
The maker (guess who??:)) says later November for delivery to dealers!
Talk to your favorite purveyor of fine cutlery!! It will be a while before we have a picture to look at, so check back once in a while!! I think you'll like this knife; I can't wait!!:cool:

Back