off topic.. shtf question..

I think the next couple months are going to be tough with the election and people panic buying firearms and ammo. NICS had already said that Sept set a new record on background checks and I bet Nov-Dec will be worse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3c287155e634e5f9f56235c443493fd5.jpg

3caf236b5e50fa923ee601f8d708d79c.jpg

One of these rifles would be mandatory for SHTF.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Not true. Many stores carry ammo and not guns. I have been n far places that had 308 and 30-06 ammo but no guns. pretty normal.

I did not quite realize that, though obviously some places have a much wider range of ammo than they do guns...

The trouble is any place that is publicly known to have ammo would be picked clean in days at best... I was thinking more individual homes...

Gaston

I did not quite realize that, though obviously some places have a much wider range of ammo than they do guns...

The trouble is any place that is publicly known to have ammo would be picked clean in days at best... I was thinking more individual homes...

Gaston

I have been in several wal marts that do not have guns but do have shotgun shells. Farm Stores and some hardware stores are the same.

Gaston

you can get ammo in many places, but lets face it, if you do not have your own stock you are sol.

In a panic SHTF scenario, I'd grab my AR before anything else. If I had time to circle back and consider longer, who knows? Depends on the scenario.

I'll be the one with M82A1. I'm planning for a Tremors SHTF scenario.

That is a stay at home defense tool... you don't want to tote that any distance!!

I draw a crowd at the long range when I want to blow a couple hundred $$ on ammo... To much fun :thumbup:

It's not my guns I'm worried about toting.....it's all this INFI that's gunna weigh me down.

It's not my guns I'm worried about toting.....it's all this INFI that's gunna weigh me down.
In an end of the world scenario, you would have to leave some knives behind. I know it would be tough to choose, but you will probably only be able to take 20 of your favorite blades. Maybe 30 if you have a friend with you. Any more than that would be absurd.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

I've already tested it. My Gladius can strap to my plate carrier like a knight, FFBM on the bag, hawk along with it, MOASS on the belt, wife carries the AK and Mofo [emoji51]

I've already tested it. My Gladius can strap to my plate carrier like a knight, FFBM on the bag, hawk along with it, MOASS on the belt, wife carries the AK and Mofo [emoji51]

What's a MOASS? I want it already

What's a MOASS? I want it already

You haven't seen the MOASS? Thought everyone had seen her by now! [emoji51]. The only one that we know of. But she does have a little sister I just acquired too

234dc4ec6605a02c64026d89638520af.png

6351da32159ae30b2a870806d39cbc70.jpg

Whoa that's awesome! Good job on getting those. Been a busy year so I missed a lot

I'll have to join you. I got the same one. you got the Swarovski scope too? Nice set up. Mine a bit older but she still does the job.

Weighing at 28 lbs they are a workout... useful if hunting D-10 Caterpillars though!!! I love to shoot it just don't like hauling it around.

Back