Official 4th of July swap. Sign up ends June 21st

whoever has me...as an fyi...i want a pony. thanks in advance. :D

Like a shetland?
exactly.

Wouldn't fit in the box, but......
thanks for including the head in the pic, as well. i was not sure if you were trying to tell me something. ahem. :D

you guys are all so thoughtful.

seriously though...looking forward to my christmas in july. thanks for organizing this chris. it's a great idea.

exactly.

thanks for including the head in the pic, as well. i was not sure if you were trying to tell me something. ahem. :D

you guys are all so thoughtful.

seriously though...looking forward to my christmas in july. thanks for organizing this chris. it's a great idea.

I hope you say that when you open the box!! :p

My package went out yesterday to Kansas. Hope it tortures someone slightly. I have a KITH knife coming tomorrow so temptation should be at a minimum. Uh er i think it will.

I haven't gotten your package out yet arcadia. Was gonna today, but ended up dealing with my central air taking a crap. It will just help ease the temptation.

Could be a good time. How does this work? They know what their getting? FNG here, but I might have a few that will spark some interest...

Could be a good time. How does this work? They know what their getting? FNG here, but I might have a few that will spark some interest...

It is kind of a "secret Santa" deal. Can't open your recieved package until July 4. $$ limit is $50 or higher. Names were drawn randomly. Nobody knows what is coming....I just know what I sent!! :D

Sorry, but I believe this one closed on June 21.

Mine is going out tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too VA. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I just went through the Christmas gift exchange thread that was linked at the beginning of this thread. I wish I woulda known about this one earlier. Maybe next time I can participate.

I'm sorry to say I can't get off work in time to get to the PO,so mine won't be going out to Ohio till Friday.

And I will wait!!!

I actually might wait till the 8th when I get back from camping.
4 days in the mountains....woohoo.

Back