Official 4th of July swap. Sign up ends June 21st

Package outbound from Cincinnati tomorrow around 3:00pm . . . . . for parts unknown . . . . . possble landing sights are as follows :
a) NE Kansas . . . "muhahahahahahahah" . . . . . ;)
b) Knoxville, Tenn. ( maybe . . . maybe not )
c) Arnold, Mo . . . . . (hmmnnnn) . . . . :thumbup:
Somehow, I think the 2012 Christmas Swap this year will be over 30 people . . . .
Thanks again Chris for putting this together. great fun once again.
Be safe.
p.s. VIK brother, you can definitely count on an email before we leave with our cell # & the first round and dinner are on Sally T & I for all you did last year . . . . :)

I think the Christmas swap will be huge this year! I am already planning for it. It really isn't that far away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don'tcha DARE!
Take it on yer camping trip.

Be careful; it's loaded.
Keep it pointed downrange.
You'll hafta remove the 'Safety' before using it.

It would be a CryinAssShame not to take it camping.
You'll see what I mean.
Well sh........
oot,now you got me wondering man.Loaded,down range and a safety?Hints say gun,but it can't be a firearm,soooooo,WTF!
I'll be leaving on the 4th so I'll open the box before I go.
Pics when I get back,big thanks Gnarly & thanks to Chris again,way cool dude(s).

There are so many people reading this thread , kicking themselves for not getting in, I bet Christmas will be extr fun!

If I am correct--we could 4-5 swaps before Christmas!! :thumbup:

Monday, September 3

Labor Day swap

Monday, October 8

Columbus Day swap

Monday, November 12***

Veterans Day swap

Thursday, November 22

Thanksgiving Day swap

Tuesday, December 25

Christmas Day swap

Um..... KFU, you have some work to do!!! LMAO-:D

Sorry I didn't get mine out yesterday, but I did send it on its priority journey to the Land of Boone first thing this morning. The Pony Express Rider said they'd have it there by Tuesday if their horses held up and they didn't run into any wild Injuns. We'll see :)

Sorry I didn't get mine out yesterday, but I did send it on its priority journey to the Land of Boone first thing this morning. The Pony Express Rider said they'd have it there by Tuesday if their horses held up and they didn't run into any wild Injuns. We'll see :)

M/B, good to see you back on here. Hope all that stuff from last Christmas is still going strong for you out west. I keep reading this thread and it is starting to sound a whole lot like that Christmas thread did last year . . . . :D :D
Take care buddy, keep in touch on here when you can . . .
Be safe.

ta-daaa! just under the wire! Mudbug....the package is in the mail. enjoy.

Ah, round's out . . . oops, sorry 'bout that, too many war movies last week . . . ;)
Package outbound from Cincinnati @ 3:19pm today . . . . destined for parts yet still unknown . . . . could be east . . . . could be west . . . . could be south . . . . or maybe eastwestsoutheastnorthern . . . .
Clue #1 . . . It's headed across the Mississippi for sure . . . .
Be safe.

Got a package headin' for Ohio this afternoon.
I took off early from work & came home to box everything up(yeah,I'm a procrastinator) & realized I didn't have a big enough box!
Shoot....so I hauled butt to the PO & got the next size up from what I had then hauled butt home & low and behold,wouldn't you know..............it all fit perfect.Yea,yippie yahoo!Then of course I hauled butt back to the PO to get it on it's way to the Buckeye State & hopefully it's final destination before the 4th.
It's a good thing I used a flat rate box cuz all that coal is HEAVY man & I saved a bundle in postage!
Hope y'all like it Mr.Bill & Sally T.

And I Hope everyone has a good 4th!

Don'tcha DARE!
Take it on yer camping trip.

Be careful; it's loaded.
Keep it pointed downrange.
You'll hafta remove the 'Safety' before using it.

It would be a CryinAssShame not to take it camping.
You'll see what I mean.
Well...I got it today,but I'm sorry to say the box had a big ol' hole in it & I couldn't help but peek inside after lifting the loose flap of cardboard.......

Nah,just kidding Gnarly,it arrived safe & sound,but it sure has a rattle to it,maybe I outta take a look,you know,just to make sure it ain't broke or sumthin'..........

No,NO,I WILL WAIT!!!!

Dang!

Looks like my box showed up today, but they didn't deliver it. Just left a slip in my mailbox that it will be waitin at the post office for me.

Hmmmm leaving it at the post office might just help with the temptation, but I really wanna shake it......:). Arcadia, it looks like yours should get to you tomorrow. I'm going to temp you a bit now. :D One item in your box has a nice natural patina going on it. There are a couple "kits" in your box that might come in useful on a camping trip or just in everday use. You might use on item on everything from knives to guns or many other things. Theres lots more in there too.......

Well...I got it today,but I'm sorry to say the box had a big ol' hole in it & I couldn't help but peek inside after lifting the loose flap of cardboard.......

Nah,just kidding Gnarly,it arrived safe & sound,but it sure has a rattle to it,maybe I outta take a look,you know,just to make sure it ain't broke or sumthin'..........

No,NO,I WILL WAIT!!!!

Dang!

WHEW!
I'm glad it got there.Really glad.
It was a gamble....I was afraid it would get X-rayed & therefore: confiscated.

Just make sure you take it camping!

And....don't shake the package....

Keep it out of the reach of all children under the age of 30.

As soon as you open it & override the safety, you'll see why I said to be careful & keep it pointed downrange @ all times.

If you've ever had any experience with subsonics, you'll know how quiet these things can be....almost silent, but devastating.

Remember to keep the business end pointed downrange, and make sure the barrel / action is empty, before field-stripping & cleaning it.

If you really like it and think it's a keeper, I'll tell you the cheapest place to find that specialty ammo.

Gnarly, you have me excited to find out whatever the heck Mykel is getting from you so I can get one!!

Back